Y&R: March 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think Paul and Chris should adopt a girl in her early teens. That way she can be a rival to Summer before too long. Also, Paul is nearly 60, so it would make a lot of sense for him to want to raise an older child. I wish soaps would do adoption stories more often. They always warm my heart.

• Members

The show is definitely trying to sell Chelsea and Adam as soul mates but it is kinda hard to do because the pairing hadn't created a long history or a history with much depth before MM was fired. Yeah, they share child but that really isn't enough for soaps.

A 14 year old for Paul and Christine to adopt would be a great idea. It makes more sense than having 60 year old Paul with a baby. In 3 years she can be the same age as Summer.

• Members

Has Billy talked to Jill to see whether she hasn't suffered any impairments since the plane crash? Someone way back when said that since Valentine's Day lastest several episodes, they would probably do it immediately after the Valentine's episodes wrapped. Well, it's March, has there been a conversation of some sort?

Is it the lack of chemistry between the two characters that has prevented scene between the two? Thoughts?

• Members

I YAMM VICTUH NEWMANNNN. OK? And you know this OK??? And so NIKKEHHHHH You know this OKK?????? God I'm sick of Eric Braeden - OK?????And you can do this OK???? OK?????

WHYYYY do you QUESTION ME?!! I PROTECT MY FAMILLYYYYYY! OK?! OK?!!! OK.

Archived