Y&R: March 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

From what I remember, they sent canned food, not specifically dog food. The idea was "can-her," not saying she was a dog. It wouldn't happen today, but this was an era of heightened actions (this was around the time fans had a protest in the street over Jeff Tractha being fired from B& B.

• Members

It is interesting for someone as 'beloved' in GC as Cricket, she doesn't have friends. Shoot, even Kelly got Lily as a fast friend. This would be a good time for Michael and Christine to support each other. Michael turns/pushes away Lauren and finds solace with his friend Christine. No need to go the romance route here again, but CLB/LLB always had a good vibe - frankly, it was CLB that help LLB truly make the transition to 'adult' actor. And, with so much history between Paul/Lauren - even the hint of Michael/Christine being chummy could add another layer and it wouldn't need to be manufactured or retrocon. The long history is there with all four original players.

• Members

I doubt she's going to apologize, when all Nikki had to do was tell the truth, instead of lying about the accident. I sure as hell wouldn't.

Nikki is obstructing justice and if she goes to jail, it's her own fault. The only thing that shocks me is that Paul actually believes it might have been intentional. Anyway, its ridiculous that Paul or Cricket is working this case on any level.

• Members

Cricket & Sharon are friends.

Their friendship (like everything else positive about Sharon) has been dumped to keep the character miserable.

Phyllis.

Cricket has PLENTY of reasons to hate Phyllis that don't involve the hit & run.

• Members

Get over it!? laugh.png I've always hated The Bug and I was cheering Phyllis when she ran the little wench over. Hell, I wanted Phyllis to back up and finish the job. But when someone runs you down, you don't just let it go. From Christine's perspective Nikki randomly veered the car right at her! Why would she just be ok with that and let it go? Screw that noise. I mean, yeah, she's annoying, but when wasn't she? That's the character.

I wonder how Neil is getting out of this long term. Running Chris over is nearly as bad as what Adam did to Delia. Maybe even worse. There has to be a way out. All I can think of is that there is video showing that Christine was partially to blame.

• Members

I get not liking Cricket. But she has every right to her hatred of Phyliss. At the time, she was clearly Christine's Sheila. She was a sociopath and tried to kill her, and trap Danny in her fraud.

But I never could understand how christine became friends with Michael.

Archived