Y&R: March 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Kelly: Do you need me to get on my knees, Victor?

laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

I wish they would break Lame Lane up already. And I couldn't care less about Neil running around Genoa City wit his woes or Devon chasing after him. Nikki just needs to tell the truth.

This scene with Hillary at the bar. sad.png I was kinda hoping it all truly was a scam but ah well. Give me Hevon!

• Members

[!@#$%^&*]. I hope that's just a rumor.

CM wasn't good today at all. It was bad. Really bad. Did they intend for her to be this hilarious?

The rest of the manufactured "drama" wasn't even worth watching. The reason for Nikki not telling the truth is weak. The reason for Lame's current fight is weak.

The one bright spot for me was Hilary. I like her edge, they need to keep that with whatever romantic direction they take the character. Like some of you have already said, a strong woman can fall in love without being a weeping willow mess.

Nikki running to the stairs while arguing with Victor was another LOL moment.

• Members

Gmac wrote:

The best thing that has happened to Hillary so far is her break up with Devon. She could easily have ended up like Lily stuck in a relationship with an imo blah actor with no good story. Ever. Lily has become just pretty window dressing for scenes that are about other characters. When she had a chance to have a cheating storyline with Tyler, for some reason they killed that and got rid of Tyler. If I was CK I would've been so pissed! Lily and Tyler were hot together yet she gets yanked back to have creepy desk sex with Cane, then once again pushed to the background having lunches with Kelley talking about Jack and bitching at and about Hillary. As far as Hillary goes, I'm glad she feels bad about what she did to Neil and Devon but I hope that doesn't mean she's going back with either one of the them, at least not for a long long time.

• Members

I like the energy between Hilary/Cane - oh, would that just stick it to Lily! MM is so delicious when she gets that edge. OC we knew she was lying, but it was nice to see her 'show' with Cane and then Lily, followed by the bar.

Even though it's illogical (on so many levels), I am enjoying Nikki protecting Neil. I have zero idea when this mess with Kelly is going, but I do enjoy the 'back-to-basics' Victor/Jack.

• Members

Now they've got Sharon involved in this Austin mess? Seriously?

I like Stitch better with Ashley, this Abby stuff is giving me Dr. Daniel Jonas teas.

Sage and Nick is still a no, I hope Faith tortures the hell out of her.

And while I'm glad they're finally establishing some backstory for Joe I still don't give a damn about this whack triangle with Avery and Dylan.

• Members

Sharon Case is so good that you can throw her into any ridiculous story/pairing and she will find a way to make it work, and her fanbase will always ride with her. Jack Smith was the first one who started taking advantage of this by putting her in the dumbest freaking storylines and every regime since has done the same.

• Members

So today: Sharon stuck in the Scooby gang's woes...Sorry, not here for that...The whole kiddie mess is for the birds, I don't care who killed Austin, that he's dead, or any of it. Don't care about Stitch, Snore, and Blabby. Wish I never heard about Joe's family, because I don't give a rat's azz about his character, either. Don't care Avery is involved, and I don't care if Dullan is upset! I don't watch March Madness, but it'll entertain me more than today's (excuse for) an episode!

As for Sage, I DGAF about that harpy either!

Archived