Y&R: March 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

Sharon Case and Justin Hartley were good today. Sharon's involvement makes that IKWYDLS ripoff SL much more interesting, for me anyway.

Nick and Sage are freakin nasty. I agree. I'm not sure if Courtney knows about the video. If she does, I haven't seen it.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sex on the floor of a constructions site, must be love. They should have had Sharon come in, look down, burst out laughing and say "Wow Nick. Really? Couldn't wait 'til you at least had a couch in here?". Were Nick and Sage rolling around in drop cloths? I couldn't tell. And Sage boasting about it with Adam was so lame. What is she, 17? Pathetic.

I do not enjoy seeing Sharon suffer, over and over again with her mental illness. Today when she was freaking out in front of Dylan and slipping into a manic state it was painful to watch, and not in a good way. Bring on the brain tumor goddammit.

• Members

I dont like that either, piper. It is painful, I guess what I was getting at is there is someone I care about in the cabin story (apart from Mariah). Sharon Case is selling it though. If she or JH weren't on today, the episode would have been a wreck.

• Members

The only person I know that hates Sharon more than me is my husband. What kind of a mom would tear up a card make by her daughter for her dad? Batsheet crazy for sure!!!! Cannot stand her..never could..she always has been crazy even before they had kids.

• Members

Reading these comments, I guess some of these stories aren't going gangbusters these days. I don't watch as consistently but from what I've seen of the Cabin Fever storyline, I couldn't help but think that the only thing that could save this story was if Roberta Crampton put in an appearance and it's discovered that Austin was working for Leanna Love. Then the story might actually have been interesting enough on its own merits that they wouldn't need to throw Sharon Case (the patron saint of dying storylines) in there to make it more interesting.

So Victor just returned the love potion to Jabot? After all that scheming to get it in the first place? Even if he is simply 'fattening' up Jabot (financially) for the kill, it still makes for an anemic story point. Why couldn't Ashley be the one to get one up on Victor for once, and rescue the potion or trick Victor by the stolen formula being a bad batch with side effects, forcing Victor to drop the product or face lawsuits.

I like the fact that Leslie is back (Empire effect, y'all LOL) and hope she will be around for the forseeable future. I love the fact that Mishael M. mentioned that she would love to have Leslie and Hillary interact on a regular basis.

Not a spoiler, just speculation but

• Members

First off, if a woman asks a man if he wants help taking a shower that's an invitation to a hook up and Abby of all people would know that. So her suggesting that Stitch needs assiistance soaping himself up is a little strange. Then Stitch blurts out, "Last time I had help in the shower I cheated on Victorai". What.the.hell. Does he have Tourette's or did he just have a stroke? Finally he tells Abby that it was her mother he had sex with in the shower and it was in Ashley's shower. Way to go dude. I used to like Stitch but I'm starting to think he's a total idiot.

• Members

I got behind on Y&R and lost some episodes on the DVR. I dropped in today to see what's up. Man, this is some bad soap opera. In just the few weeks I was away, the quality has dropped off, not that it was stellar before.

Question: what's up with Michael and Lauren and the cancer story?

Thanks for the update.

• Members

Right! I mean, I don't care how much sex these people are having, but doing it with relatives SO's makes them look bad. Plus, it was in such bad taste to have Abby unwittingly calling Ashley all those names. I guess we were supposed to think that's funny.

Archived