Y&R: March 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't for a second believe that Kelly is(nor do I think Austin is dead--think Adam Munson on ATWT again or Patrick Muldoon's character on Melrose). It's the stories that are being warped and twisted.

Hey, if Cabot Alden came back from the dead on Loving, why not John?

• Members

Completely agree. Like CG, where I actually rooted for doppelganger/twin, bringing back John Abbott is no real stretch. (Hello, Phillip III, which was more implausible and wish that never happened and Cane was Jill's son.) Anyway, John coming back would cement the Abbott family again. Jack SHOULD have been the matriarch, but of course he's just a wishy washy Aunty Jack.

Bring John back and the fabulous JA and have Gloria back in the mansion with John, etc.

• Members

Why do I feel like everytime I watch now they make it sound like lots of stuff happen that I missed..... and I watch every damn day.....I know it's probably because I watched Monday's show last Friday on youtube, but I totally forgot that Neil confessed so everyone suddenly knows now....yet they decided just to inform everyone off screen....

I actually liked the scene with Phyllis bringing up the takeover all those years ago.....It probably is just a way to say to the viewers "Hey we know the history"

I thought Ghost John came back next month....he wasn't as annoying as he usually was.....I still would love it if he could haunt Victor for a change....

I couldn't tell if they are heading toward a Lauren/Cane affair or Michael/Cane affair...

I doubt Kelly is dead, but at the same time I hope she is....no need for her anymore....

• Members

Dr. Giant Baby hears his sister is dead. His close-up reaction? Wrinkling his brow as he struggles to do trigonometry.

He sees her corpse? Emotionally touched by drunk toast from his bro as best man at his wedding.

• Members

Do y'all remember that summer of GH, I want to say 07 where JFP made every brunette get terrible blonde highlights? I see history has repeated itself here.

Sage and Nick are so gross, I can't believe they're seriously trying to sell this chick as a romantic lead.

uAAzR.gif

Stop it. Billy and Victoria are even worse, I hope they get put back together soon though, makes it easier to check out during their scenes,

Loving this Chelsea & Adam/Gabe stuff though. Same with Sharon and Dylan.

Summer needs to STFU already and I say this as someone who typically likes her. Thank God for Mariah.

• Members

Sharon pop lock and clocking the hell out of Nick wub.png He is a dirty dack bastard. Sage's "after glow" gloating was so icky, ugh.

Its definitely one of the Cabin Patch Kids writing the messages on the mirrors. Does Malibu Cop Barbie know about Sharon's video yet? My bet is still on her or Kyle.

Archived