Y&R: March 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

It's worse. Neil was drunk and acting stupid. I can't really refer to it as an accident because he meant to grab the wheel. He just didn't mean to hit anyone. Adam had no idea he hit Delia and it's still kinda debatable. Neil knows fully damn well what he did. I'm shocked this story hasn't caused some big [!@#$%^&*] storm for Neil like it did for Adam. But there seems to be very little buzz about it.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Because of Kelly's "confession" and (spoiler'ed out just to be on the safe side)

has taken all the wind out of this story. Granted, I didn't like how sloppy it started, but I was starting to enjoy it.

• Members

If someone intentionally tried to run me down you can be damn sure I wouldn't get "over it" whether it be a month or 70 years! And Chris thinks that two people have done that! She has every right to be a bit pissed off and bitter. However, I might suggest living in a different town than that of one where people are trying to run you down (and where you've been raped....by Michael and Paul?? Didn't Paul also force himself on her at one time?)

This Adam/Gabriel story is getting beyond boring now because it has been tooooo long. I have no interest in this Gabriel/Sage "marriage" or the fact that Jack knows but won't tell. Get. On. With. It. JH is too great of a find for this role to waste it by dragging this out.

I have a feeling this "murder mystery" of Austin's is going to get very convoluted and make no sense whatsoever because the writers probably don't even know where the story is going.

• Members

The Adam/Gabriel story has not moved at all. The only reason its kept my interest is because of JH in the role.

The murder mystery actually has me intrigued but I agree it will probably be a doozy of a resolution.

Phyliss/Jack/Kelly/Victor has me interested too just because I am wondering who Victor is seeing. This weekend people on Twitter were trying to figure out who it was and Eric Braeden was laughing and having fun with people guessing. It is apparent that neither Phyliss or Kelly are gas lighting either one….so that leaves Victor and whoever is working for him.

• Members

Why is Victor even involved in this story, though? What's he to gain? It's frustrating. Victor does not have to be the defacto henchman involved in everything remotely nefarious taking place in Genoa City. Especially in stories like this one that were fine without him. JMO.

• Members

OK. I love the Jack/Victor rivalry too and agree it has provided good story in the past.

I'm just questioning why this story, why now. I'll continue watching to see what happens, although it seems like they've shoehorned him into a story that didn't need him - or involve him - until recently.

• Members

IA, no movement. Lots of treading water. If Adam/Gabriel wants Chelsea so much why doesn't he try seducing her? LIke "Gee, Chelsea, you look tense. Let me massage your shoulders" and take it from there. He doesn't have to reveal he's Adam to break up her relationship with Billy.

I don't understand why Victor still hates Jack and wants to ruin him. He got Summer back as a grandchild, he ripped off Ashley's new Jabot fragrance, he gets credit for waking up Phyllis and last but not least he has an Abbott heart beating in his chest. How much winning does he need? Oh and he got Nikki to marry him right before she was going to marry Jack. I can't remember the last time Jack put one over on Victor.

• Members

speaking of...where is Esther these days? Does she live all alone in the Chancellor mansion now or do Jill and Colin supposedly live there too? Either way, alone or with those two, Esther could have gone batty by now. You never know... tongue.png

Archived