B&B - January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

I wish Stephanie hadn't been involved in that at all, and that she hadn't insisted he go over to Brooke's house or gave him ways to get in. It was just a horrible situation to make Stephanie morally responsible for the whole thing and it involved dumbing her down considerably.

That being said, all she wanted was a relatively handsome man to continue his flirting/pursuit of a woman she deemed "easy" and "loose" so he would keep her busy. She did not hire him to stalk and/or rape Brooke. Nevertheless, she admitted her responsibility in the event and sought to make it OK.

As far as I can recall, Andy never showed any signs of the disgusting monster he was or any indication that he was dangerous to Stephanie, although Brooke really wasn't having it.

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Most definitely. The writing for Myrabella has been spot-on. She's not some shrew or dancing around like she won the lotto. I like that they are having her talk about learning and proving people wrong. Was there ever a point where Myrabella ever turned-on or hated on Rick? From what I recall, she has pretty much been in love with him since she thought he was a waiter. Even when Caroline schemed to get Rick, I don't remember her having bad feeling for him. I do like Caroline and it's mainly because of LG, but Caroline "stole" Rick from Myrabella and basically "stole" Ridge from Katie.

I desperately need $B to bring Karen back to comment on the Ridge/Caroline 2.0 happenings. Unlike Caroline 1.0, Karen has the ability to dice and slice 'em up. Please, please JJ come back for two episodes.

• Members

Caroline didnt steal Ridge from Katie. They arent even together! I dont agree but can see the argument made for Rick, but not Ridge. Katie is the one that dumped Ridge and it wasnt bc of Caroline. He was a rebound and they had bigger issues which she finally addressed. Caroline didnt go after Ridge nor was she a threat to them. Take her out of the equation and I dont think their fate would have been any different

• Members

So Katie didn't 'accidentally' tell $B about Ridge & Caroline the day of the fashion show because she wanted Bill to take action? Ha. Everyone commented on that little smirk Katie had when Bill stormed out to find him. And, yes, it was more than the kisses - Katie and Rick both see that the involvement is far deeper than Caroline is willing to admit. (Ridge is self-aware.) But this is what makes for compelling stories - no character in this S/L is completely good or bad. I loathe triangles, etc. where you have to have a villain (Ridge is close), but that's because of the deep history with Rick and so many other issues. I actually like all four of the primaries the characters and the actors, who are definitely working it.

This story and it consuming the show has been good to give characters like $B, Katie, Quinn, Deacon, Wyatt and to some extent Liam a rest.

Archived