B&B - January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The mansion is huge...why the hell does Mika need Aly and Ivy to be gone for the night?

The way Rick and Caroline keep talking and pleading for their future children is beyond ridiculous. Its obvious we are going to get a Mewto pregnancy plot but who talks like that?

Rick's actions are so over the top. He'd be slightly more sympathetic and justified if Caroline screwed Ridge but it was just a few kisses

vLj5vvI.png

Im disappointed that Rick put this portrait up. I wanted delusional Maritza to do it herself. BTW how the hell did she not notice it when she entered the room? She was facing its direction for a good minute or two before Rick "surprised" her with it

bc they are too old for that. Thats why I find them childish. I used to feel that way about my father and his illegitimates but I got over that when I was like 21 and started doing me. That came with maturity and growing up. Im slightly younger than Rick so I cant imagine still being that way, let alone Ridge at 50+

No that explains Rick's resentment towards Ridge in terms of Brooke. It doesnt account for why Ridge is whining to Eric about Rick being favored by Eric and vice versa with Rick doing the same about Ridge

• Members

I feel bad for Maybelline. She's SO happy and convinced that this is it for her... I can't even picture the greatness of her having the carpet pulled right from under her....

Pam was fantastic confronting Rick about the portrait. They almost always use Pam as comic relief (sometimes it works, a lot of times it doesn't) but she can damn well get feels out of you in a second.

I loved that four-minute-long scene of Liam and Caroline talking. Liam was really likeable in this capacity. Although I sorta wish they would stop having Caroline talk about what happens when she and Ridge are together. We can see it, no need to vocalize it. :D

Rick talking on the phone with Caroline and inviting her over so she can see the portrait... that's cold. Caroline walking in, the way they kept having her avoid seeing the picture for two minutes until she finally did... that was beautiful. Her reaction was EVERYTHING. That is a pure B&B ending, that is!

• Members

I loved Pam going off on Rick too bc that was extremely disrespectful to her sister's memory

I know ya'll hate him bc Liam's scene with Caroline was excellent. He gave her great advice and I liked them interacting as cousins. I need Bill to get involved in this now. We need the Spencer family as a strong united front

Archived