B&B - January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I almost felt bad for the thot today. Rick is gonna do her dirty. I hope if and when she gets pregnant, she turns into a bitch and works on making his life hell for using her. Cash in that Forrester heir, girl!

I stand by what I said. Caroline didnt steal anything from Katie, let alone Ridge

• Members

I get that everyone is pro-Caroline but I am so sick of these people acting like Rick and Caroline had this "great," once in a lifetime romance. Like they are the modern day equivalent of Romeo and Juliet. They aren't. He was into Maya on a Tuesday and proposing to Caroline on a Wednesday. Rick, like 99% of the characters on this show, are indecisive as f*ck. Their love and loyalties waiver at break neck speed and look at where he gets it from--his momma [brooke] and daddy [Eric], two of the biggest indecisive characters on the show.

And Aly and Kangaroo Girl need to worry about their own "men" because both could easily be taken. If Hope was to return tomorrow and bat an eyelash at either Oliver or Liam, both of them would drop those two losers in a milli-second. If anything, they should feel some sympathy for Maya seeing as they too are "rebound chicks," which their partners are settling for until Hope returns and gives them some attention and affection.

• Members

The Rick and Maya scene where she was about to walk out were really well done and acted. And his declaration, while pushed, felt genuine. They were really good together today, up until that Face time sequence :lol:

The Aly, Carter, and Ivy scenes could EASILY be a B storyline instead. They are all so pointless.

• Members

Ridge is coming off almost paternal in the way he's talking to Rick, and calling him 'Ricky'. That's something that would have been impossible if Moss was still in the role. Great way of ending their scene by having Ridge dare Rick to tell him he and Caroline are over but then never showing what happened next.

I love that Maya realized that Rick really hasn't told her he loves her yet and off she was to push/manipulate him into saying it. It's clear, so far, that he doesn't want to say it.

• Members

If Caroline is even a little bit truthful when she says she loves Rick, then running off to Ridge immediately is exactly what she shouldn't be doing. This is not a woman just being pathetic and groveling; there is reason and smartness behind her actions. She can see right through Rick's lashing out and, for now, she's being patient and trying to win Rick back, even though she's still tempted by Ridge.

Caroline & Ridge should only jump into bed if and when Rick suddenly decides he wants Caroline back, weeeeeeks from now. ;)

Archived