B&B - January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why would Caroline facetime Rick with Ridge right there? She cant really be shocked to see him in bed with Maya. Did she think their affair was fake?

Just no to Ridge kissing Caroline

she didnt facetime but she called Katie from her bed right after screwing Bill.

• Members

Letting Rick humiliate her over and over is not Caro big smart ND patient, trying to win Rick back; she has twice admitted that she is "fighting" so hard for her marriage cause Ridge is unobtainable. per her own words, she has fallen for Ridge and Rick knows it hence why he ain't buyin her crap. I liked the Rick/Maya scenes, should be interesting when Brooke and Maya's sister Nicole come into play.

• Members

That sounds really good. I can't wait.

I only wish TK always looked on the show like he does on that pictures. Speaking of Ridge, I wonder if they'll completely bypass any clips with Ronn Moss. Like him or not, I can't imagine a best of retrospective without him.

A cheater, whether man or woman, being humiliated by the aggrieved one is nothing new to soaps and totally expected.

Caroline is PROVING what she's saying about her love for her husband and devotion to their marriage by letting Rick have him little boyish tantrum and waiting for the storm to pass. That doesn't mean she's letting him go as far as he wants. When he made the comment about her "hiking her skirt up" she made it known he went too far and he knew it, too. The rest (the portrait, moving his mistress into his father's house) is pure soap opera.

I don't know where you got that stuff about Caroline only fighting for her marriage because Ridge is "unobtainable". He is? Because she can have him anytime she wants him.

• Members

A kiss can be cheating. I dont think its a simple black/white thing as there are degrees to cheating. The first time can be chalked up to a mistake, but it happened multiple times after that. Knowing how she was starting to feel and that she was married, Caroline should have removed herself from the situation and/or fessed up to Rick about the first time and why she was initially helping Ridge. She lied, kept it a secret and was meeting him privately, where they would get caught up in the moment and kiss. She did wrong and Rick has every right to be mad.

I think he however is blowing it out of proportion and his reaction to it doesnt match what she did. He is being 1000 times worse. Having a ONS with Maya is forgiveable and understandable but this blatant affair in her face, however is not. He has totally disrespected Caroine, spit on her and then backed him his Mercedes over her. Its sad to have her grovel for him the way she is. They should have just had her sleep with Ridge if they were going to go this route, bc then it would have made Rick slighlty more justified. Not really, but more so than now

• Members

She saitit a couple days ago.

How further does he need to go before she slaps him. She aint proving anything imo. If she knows he is just lashing out, she should slap him, tell him to kick rocks, and wait for him to come to her. Given all he has done to her over thesemonths, LMAO at her now saying Rick went too far

Archived