B&B - January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

I hope so! Aly and Oliver are due a storyline, and I don't really know what else Nicole is going to do on the show.

But Oliver was too old for Hope, and Hope was older than Aly and Aly is older than Nicole (right?), so I don't know if this is where they'll go..

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL at Ivy and Aly wondering where Rick and Maya are and deciding to eat the food that was being prepared for them.

I liked Maya wondering if they were going to last.

Caroline & Ridge have great sexual chemistry. I did not expect them to decide to be together so fast, but that's B&B for you. At least they didn't have sex and it was great that they mentioned and talked about Caroline #1.

WTF was that with the gun!?!?!!! Did not expect to see that at all. Is that the direction the story will take? Wow.

(And super wow at Stephanie just having a gun by her bed. Jesus, they just won't stop with her, will they?).

• Members

Sadly, I feel this is in keeping with Gangsta Stephanie, that post-2004/2005 version of her that kept getting worse and worse (to the point where Flannery had to go). Which is why it will sadden me if they continue with that even after her freaking death. And considering, like you mentioned, that other people have lived there and that it's been over two years since Stephanie's death, would that still be there if it were hers? I'm hoping it's indeed Eric's and he had it there for protection.

• Members

That would be interesting, too -- especially considering the situation it would put Brooke in and, again, the fact that no one would believe Rick didn't do it (unless he actually does do it lol). And, yeah, there is no doubt this will be happening FAST.

• Members

I don't see the problem with the gun being Stephanie's. So many people own a gun in the US, so what difference does it make if it's Eric's?

What I find really annoying is the retcon of how Stephanie treated Rick. Sorry, but she was a second mother to Rick and Bridget - one without the sex scandals. She was only mean to Kyle Lowder's Rick but that was exclusively because he was a d****bag.

• Members

The problem is that if its Stephanie's why is it still in there well over a year after her death? Again, if it was Steph's that likely would have been removed when Taylor moved into there

Yeah I mentioned the rewrite of Steph's relationship wtih Rick. She didnt mistreat him when he was younger as she loved him bc he was Eric's.

• Members

It's really not that huge a deal, except for

1) Terribly convenient (I can live with that)

2) Stephanie died over two years ago and it's still there?

3) If it's Stephanie's, I resent the characterization

4) Taylor never saw it? You can bet she kept her dildo in that nightstand.

• Members

Is it really a retcon, if Rick FEELS like Stephanie treated him this way. I'm not so sure especially when you throw in the Ridge angle and the way Stephanie treated Brooke over the years. People pick and choose certain life events/moments when they look back and now Rick is only finding bad ones with Stephanie/Ridge. Now, if other long-term charcaters start talking about Stephanie's poor treatment of Rick, that would be different. But this is just Rick venting his anger.

• Members

Yeah, she died 2 years ago and Taylor might have seen it but that's a gun. You don't throw that in the basket. It could, you know, come in handy.

I can see why you would resent the characterization, but let's not forget that she presented Brooke with a gun as a gift once. Brooke was supposed to shoot Stephanie with it. It's just part of the late 2000s Bully Stephanie we've gotten used to.

@edgeofnick, I totally get what you're saying and I agree. What gets to me is when people like Othello (who didn't even know Stephanie), start talking about the whole situation without even hinting at the chance Rick might be twisting things.

• Members

the speculation here has been that Caroline, Ridge, Brooke or Maya could get shot but I hope thats not the case and that its Aly that ends up a victim. She and Oliver desperately need a storyline. It would be an unexpected twist and it could bring Thorne back into the fray and have him ally with Ridge against their out of control younger brother. Rick cant pull that you arent Eric's real son crap with Thorne and having them feud would be something different

Archived