B&B - January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

90GbXy3.png?1

Im ready for a Who Killed Rick storyline. I am so sick of him. Why would he even bring a gun to work?

qAQdqWa.gif

Go Liam! He was the voice of reason today and I loved him going in on Rick. Rick is an out of control tyrant with NO redeeming qualities. They have defintely gone overboard with him

Katie is asking for too much. I wish Bill wasnt smitten with her ass anymore and would say no to her demands

Im sorry but they've made this Ivy character into more of an important character than she actually is. I dont mind her but I kind of feel she is better suited as being some recurring player we see once in a while. She doesnt need to be in a romance with Liam

I just read that as Easter Bunny...lol

Smelly and sexy? WTF?!?

• Members

Worse, Katie is Bill's lapdog. The way she complains but then makes excuses for and puts up with his BS was the most sickening thing about their relationship and to be honest it said more about her. She looked weak and pathetic always grovelling for that man's attention and love. To each his own, but I honestly cant see why anyone would want a redux of that. She has no self esteem or self worth with Bill. She lets him disrespect her bc he tends to find a way to twist thing to make her feel guilty for even daring to think for herself and not fall in line with him

Archived