8. The Bold And The Beautiful 5.6
9. Capitol 5.2
10. Another World 5.1
11. Santa Barbara 4.2
12. Loving 3.9
13. Ryan's Hope 2.7
14. Search for Tomorrow 2.5

• Members

I wasn't born until 6 years after B&B aired and didn't start watching til 2010 when I was 16. Boy, what a mistake that was. I wish I had gotten into it 6-7 years earlier when I became attached to AMC & DAYS!

Can't go without mentioning the story that got me hooked - POSE! THAT SH!T was GOOD. The best soap story (and reveal) ever. Obsessed.

Can't wait to watch the 7,000th episode. Oh, they brought up boink berry island? LMAO! I LOVED THAT

It's sooo funny going back & reading that thread tongue.pngtongue.pngtongue.pngtongue.pngtongue.png

http://boards.soapoperanetwork.com/topic/40397-bb-may-discussion-thread/#entry960003

• Members

For several years, B&B was not aired in quite a few markets (for example, it wasn't on air in Seattle until 19944 or 1995. I know because I lived there and they did a push when the local affiliate decided to carry the show.) I seem to recall Bell mentioning the even in early 1990s, the show was only cleared in 90% of country.) Maybe someone knows more of the history.

• Members

Brooke and Thomas were in a plane that crashed and found there way to an island. They ate hallucinegic berries which caused them to go on a magical trip. The show left it open ended whether they had sex while under the influence of the berries. When Stephanie learned of this, she pressured Thomas to lie and say they did have sex and since Brooke couldnt remember, she accepted it as fact

• Members

Finally getting back into this show after 10 years of hardly watching and not caring to watch.

The past 2 days have hooked me again. (Wednesday and Thursday's episodes. As my CBS station runs it a day behind)

Also. You really shouldn't ever trust any character that JY plays with booze and a gun. LMAO. What did you do there Rick? Did you actually shoot Ridge and Caroline. Or, are you just having an alcohol induced dream? Ha!

I really don't want it to be a fakeout. After dealing with Cartini's GH which has these stupid fakeouts all the time. I want some real action for once.

Archived