B&B - January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members
We dont know that. She doesnt know that they got back together and that Rick and Caroline are divorcing but we have no idea if she knew about their hiccup in November. For all we know, she heard about that from Hope and is under the assumption that Rick and Caroline are working things out as he led them to beleive

And she didnt know that Rick was living in the main house. She mentioned that she went to the guest house and noticed construction being done on it, which is why she came to the main house to look for him

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I saved yesterday's B&B for today...Glad I did. Well put together special. Say what you want about John McCook, but I love him as Eric and IRL. It was great to see him, and all the cast thanking the fans at the end...They really got this special right.

wub.pngwub.png Queen Sally..jumping in the water...pricelesswub.pngwub.png Beautiful tribute to her legacy...sad.png She was one of a kind, and Conley is truly missed!

• Members

Did anyone find it interesting that Darlene got way more play than Susan? I'm glad they showed her because she was a wonderful spirit, but I also found it a bit odd considering all the other things they could've shown and that Spectra has been off the canvas for a long time. (For example, were any Taylor scenes even shown?)

The special was a bit oddball, but I liked the fan appreciate and the whole international fan base stuff - I'm blown away that any show could pull those kind of crowds. Oh, and the dubbing bit, was hilarious.

• Members

The 7000 episodes special was pretty enjoyable. I couldn't help but be a little disappointed--it felt rushed and like a lot was missing. The good stuff was showing the original auditions, all the truly insane fan events all over the world, and certainly a lot of Sally Spectra/Darlene Conley never hurts but I would have been more interested in a look at some of the major storylines, characters, themes, more "flashbacks" and less people telling us to stay tuned, etc. Still, I guess they wanted to keep it closer to current B&B and not bring up too much of 2003 and prior.

Also, no Taylor at all? Wow.

• Members

Yeah YRBB. It runs a day behind here because they play it at 10:30am. Y&R ran at 9am here from it's premiere till 2011 (after AMC ended) And, Y&R was a day behind as well until then. And, B&B ran at national time until they moved Y&R.

We still don't get Y&R at the national time though. It's on from 1-2 here. But, at least it's the correct day's episode now. *sigh* live threads give me so many spoilers.

Oh, and back to B&B and my renewed love for it. It's all because I was up early and saw Rick with a gun. About to go nuts. How I love it when any of JY's characters get cranky. LMAO.

Also. I wish Darla would come back from the dead. I quit watching right after she died. She had been a fave of mine since I was really young. So, that pissed me off immensely. Thorne's other wife at one time Macy shouldn't have been killed off either. Both of those couples were great. (Macy/Thorne, Darla/Thorne)

And, I'm hoping the flashback show will catch me up a bit. I haven't watched regularly since 2006. I've only seen a few big things since then. I tuned in for Storm's suicide and Stephanie's demise because of the spoilers about it. That's it.

• Members

Yeah, that must suck being a day behind. I know because I usually am at least a day behind on all the soaps lol

They have no interest in writing for Thorne, so I doubt we'll ever see Darla return. It's really a horrible shame that they killed her. Thorne with almost anyone always interested me.

• Members

The show was creatively bankrupt. It quite literally couldn't go on that same way anymore. There was nothing left to squeeze out of the same Brooke Vagina Chronicles and the endless, incessant, disgusting Liam/Hope crap. I'm glad he saw that. I just hope he hasn't simply replaced one triangle/quadrangle with another one because he will ruin that, too.

Archived