B&B - January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Brooke is back! Yes, dear Lord. Yes. So nice to see her and Deacon talking and I love the vulnerability that Quinn showed when Brooke threw Hope's situation at her face.

The Ridge/Caroline and Liam/Ivy montages were great. Only B&B knows how to do those anymore. I enjoy Ivy. Not that she's anything special, but I think the casting was good. Now, they need to explore her more and give more sides to her.

I cannot believe that Maya answered the door in lingerie and that she planned to wear something Rick's mother designed in order to seduce him. I mean, I would lose my erection real fast if that happened to me. Did anyone notice how reminiscent of old Brooke/Stephanie scenes the whole set up was? BrookeMaya standing there in slutty lingerie (not even bothering to cover herself up), while a shocked StephanieBrooke confronted her? It seems history is coming back to bite Brooke in the ass. It's the sort of thing a lot of Y&R fans have been begging for in regards to Jill: Put her in the situation Katherine was in when Jill first came into her life.

They almost got me believing that Rick really would do the real thing and give his gun away. The editing when he saw Ridge/Caroline with the flashbacks and the lines was WONDERFUL. I gasped when he fired the gun! I do wonder whether it will be for real.

• Members

PERFECTION. Oh, dear Lord, yes it is!

Yes, it's very interesting that Maya seems to be afraid. No surprise, consider you generally would want the 'mother-in-law' to be on your side!

You're completely right about the different way KKL is portraying those kinds of scenes. She used to be such a vicious bitch before. Not that she doesn't have her moments still, but the character has been softened in those aspects, which I've always thought was a mistake. I really want to hear that strength in her voice again.

That's amazing about Dusevoir. Funny how things work out some times....

• Members

I will be thoroughly dissapointed if they do a fakeout and Rick didnt shoot the gun. Just think of the scandal of having the Forrester CEO shoot at his brother and wife who were just caught making out in the office? B&B should play that up

• Members

Agreed! It would be juicy AF. I don't generally see B&B as doing these kinds of fakeouts (this isn't DOOL, after all), and they set this up so perfectly for it to be a fantasy, so I hope he really did lose it. If not, perhaps they're just teasing us until it actually happens.

Archived