B&B - January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just never understood why it took her so long to address what Quinn was doing to her daughter...I mean she was terrorizing manipulating her and where was Brooke, I'm speaking of before she went to Italy she comes back to finally say something to Quinn. I missed it when she must have confronted Quinn about her obsession with Hope this is all I've seen

.... I thought she would really be furious with Quinn that she wouldn't leave her daughter alone.

I waited for a Quinn / Brooke showdown only to see this after-the-fact scenario that didn't pack much of a wallop. So she may be bad mama-jamma but she was a basic bitch in the scene I saw...

• Members

But she so opinionated on a matter that she knows nothing about. ''If you're not gonna defend your husband then I don't want to hear a word what you have to say'' she said to Caroline. Bitch YOU walked in there unannounced and now you're calling the shots? She doesn't even want to hear Caroline's version of what has been going on but she's demanding her to take Rick back. ''YOU can go'' to Ridge. And he even listened to her!! If only he was still holding Rick's gun so he could shoot her with it.

I never said she was ''ruining'' the show, but she is dragging it down. This is a 20 minute soap with a very small cast and KKL's usual average per year is 200 episodes which is 4 days out of 5. Plus Brooke is always involved in every storyline just like Hope is/was. It's annoying. Katie and Bill might tank every scene but at least over the years they've never dominated B&B.

• 1 month later...

Archived