B&B - January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

I thought Nick/Bridget were on the outs at the time. Was this during the Nick playing basketball with Katie thing? I sort of remember Katie being upfront to Bridget about her feelings for Nick and she tried to keep them in check. Didn't she have something to do with their wedding/almost wedding? With Brooke there's no stopping 'following her heartgina." Katie didn't strike me as intentionally honing in on Nick. Plus that was near the beginning of her run, so I don't think they had a clear idea of Katie and the type of 'moral' compass she could play on the show. (Not morally superior.) Personally, I'm so glad they shipped off those Marones.

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'd loved Brooke in her power suit and reading Widge. Finally, Mama Brooke brings it out! JG is completely wasted on B&B - either get her in a hot story with Justin (& Quinn) or send her back to Y&R, where in two random episodes she had more to do than a year's worth of B&B.

• Members

Really? She sounded like a complete and blithering idiot. What does Rick have to KILL someone before she gets him help? Maya sounded utterly stupid as well today too. At this point I hope Rick kills Donna, but then again Brooke would shrug it off and somehow blame it on Donna

• Members

Nope she called Widge out. Rick has always been more sensitive - mainly because of Brooke's antics. Ridge is the instigator in all of this. He went after Caroline and that set this whole thing in motion. I fully expect Brooke to have a big talk with Rick as well. It was just nice to see her defend Rick against Widge. I do like the way they are trying to incorporate Brooke into this story, rather than having her come back and immediately back to all about Brooke. It's a good way to phase her back in because it will be "all about Brooke" before the "all about nuHope era." I'm trying to enjoy this break while I can.

• Members

I was with Brooke, Rick has problems, but Ridge and Caroline were wrong for trying to blackmail him into letting them run the company. He shouldn't have shot at them, but it was their sleazy antics that started the whole mess in the first place.

• Members

Brooke continues to be an awful mother. Her son CLEARLY needs help, yet she is going to support and enable him to stick it to Ridge for being with Caroline. Bitch, be gone!

Remember when I said that Rick was

tumblr_n583p8Tycm1tb2jhmo6_400.gif

well Brooke is

tumblr_inline_n8apmh09wt1rlpk9c.gif

and Caroline is

joffrey-monster-sansa.gif

and Ridge

tumblr_mq1gr1ek4g1rk3bgyo5_250.gif

and Margaery is

tumblr_inline_n4n7fp9zxR1rba0wn.gif

and Liam and Wyatt respectively

tumblr_mersa82r8i1rmgsjjo1_500.gif
tumblr_mersa82r8i1rmgsjjo2_500.gif
and Ivy
tumblr_mi7tf9VVAM1qdb5h3o4_r1_250.gif

• Members

IDA. Rick has mental issues. He should NOT be running that company bc he's gotten worse since he's had full power. NOTHING justifies him shooting at them. Im sorry kissing while married is wrong, does not make being shot at acceptable. Rick's had a full blown affair with Madou; would it be okay for Caroline to walk into Eric's bedroom and shoot a gun near the bed while they have sex? Ridge shouldnt have blackmailed Rick; he should have just called the cops on Rick's ass last night and take the CEO position from him while he rotted in jail. Caroline gave Rick a chance to protect his name and freedom and she really didnt have to

Nick and Bridget were togehter. It was after he adn Taylor were over that he and Bridget started getting closer as she stepped in to help with Jack. They reunited kind of fast. Katie knew that Bridget was still in love with him and and wanted a future with him but that didnt stop her from sleeping with him bc she didnt want to die a virgin. Nick proposed to Bridget soon after that and Katie learned she was pregnant. She was the maid of honor and kept it secret as she stood by and watched them get married.

LOL...I love how you threw useless Donna under the bus to prove a point. Im all for it, Brooke sounded like an idiot especially since Donna brought up how he shot Grant as a teen. Rick has anger issues and a violent streak and Brooke knows this. I hate how she isnt taking this more serious and coming down on him

• Members

While I like Rick, I agree he's too unstable to be running a company and while I get Brooke trying to calm the situation and make "peace" you're not helping your son by keeping him in power.

Liam going on and on about about the [!@#$%^&*] going down at Forrester had me thinking, shouldn't he be more focused on his own new role at his father's company? Then he dropped the bomb he wants to take over Forrester. Liam's not my favorite character, but show is overdue for a takeover story and with all the infighting at Forrester, it's the perfect for someone on the outside to swoop in. Nice little twist.

Archived