B&B - January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I remember when Raul found out he had diabetis on Y&R (early 00s). I was spoiled way in advance, so I paid more attention. They always had Raul eat cake or drink soda at Crimson Lights. A few weeks later, the reveal. It's the Bell style to plant the seeds and reap them later, that's what we are seeing here. I'm so proud of myself because I never ever guess anything LOL I'll stop it now.

• Members

LOL at the adults being on backburner for months but now that Brooke is back, they are on the screen. LOL at Quinn shading her

Loved that the show opened up with Brooke having flashbacks of Bill. She still loves him. Damn did not expect to see Bill read her

They should have done that after Bill left her for Brooke and Steffy left Liam. I thought there was going to be a rebound ONS, but it never happened

Yes! Instead they ended up putting her with Nick which was awful

• Members

Today's episode was just so very... Bell, wasn't it? Just three different pairs, having a conversation, setting things up, exploring thoughts/feelings/possibilities, starting off with flashbacks set to music and then ending with a melodramatic long close-up shot as a character cries and thinks... Sigh. I miss this. I wish they would do it more often.

I liked that Brooke clearly still has feelings for Bill but it was more than clear that it is over. Her outfit was also nice--simple and cute, and the trademark Brooke Red.

Liam & Katie have cute friend chemistry.

Quinn's shade towards Brooke was amazing. "Brooke... she's back in town ... I was kind of enjoying her not being here!" :lol: She is right to be concerned. Brooke is without a man and, pretty soon, her vagina will start sending out mating signals. Quinn, beware! I don't know where this is going with Brooke but I'm dying to find out. I know there's a thread about it in the Spoiler section but I'm not even reading the title, closing my eyes, covering my ears, and praying to God I can be surprised when the time comes!

• Members

LOL! Very true. Bell's typical tunnel vision.

On the other hand, it's kinda nice having a break from Mapoola/Rick/Caroline.

You loved the flashbacks, too! And, yes, it was so exciting for Bill to do that.

Agreed, that would have been very good timing. Now it would be very, very weird and awkward.

Ugh. Too true. Nick and anyone, really. Much as they tried, they never made him work.

• Members

Yes at Bill dumping Brooke. Stupid ass hoe told him she wanted to step aside so he could have his family with Katie and Will.... A bit too late to realize that after you screwed him 20+ times and almost married him. You can't use that reason if you ignored it before. Just shut your mouth and slither back to Italy.

On a sidenote: I like RS' hair this way. She has gorgeous hair.

• Members

Katie/Liam - Please don't do anything like that. It's really nice to have people who haven't hooked up/no intention of hooking up - discussing the current situation. They have a very nice chemistry together. Plus I don't want Katie tarnished like that. It's great that in many respects, she is the anti-Brooke (the one exception being the stunt at the wedding). I don't think the path to Katie/$B is going to be as smooth as it currently seems. No way. However, I do like them as a couple and there is certainly enough drama around them that they can be an interesting pairing - even if they are together.

• Members

"When Eric ruled, he always ruled with benevolence." What the hell is this, Macbeth!?

Mayalittlepony is such a butt licking lapdog, but she looks great in that color.

It sounds weird hearing someone of Brooke's age use the phrase, "making out."

Archived