B&B - January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members
IMO, I was on Brooke's side with that. Rick was a grown man near 30 trying to manipulate who she couldn't be with. After hd fell off the roof, he lied about how serious his injuries were and used the accident to cause a wedge between she and Ridge, which led to Ridge leaving the house. Rick then moved in so his mother could care for him. I was glad when she finally got a backbone and stood up to him especially since he was lying and deciding everyone

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OK. I didn't know the backstory there. BTW - On another note, can anyone every recall a time when B&B monthly thread was not only this long, but also bigger than Y&R? Seriously, it seems like B&B is always was back at #4, GH usually #1, Y&R #2, DAYS #3 (during a hot month DAYS will spike very high). I don't seem to recall another period with this much engagement. Anyone?

• Members

Since when has Deacon not been interested in Brooke? Didn't he just propose to her before she went to Italy? I know he is with Quinn at the moment but I don't buy him not being interested in Brooke. Quinn has the right to be worried. tongue.png

I thought today's episode was okay. Nothing special. But at least it was moving away from Maya/Rick/Caroline/Ridge.

• Members

Another fabulous episode! I love that Brooke barely focused on Ridge & Caroline, and mostly wanted to know about the circumstances of Rick and Maya's relationship.

Oh, B&B. Caroline already signing the divorce papers. And I would have never signed anything Rick put together without having a team of lawyers look it over.

Rick is falling down the rabbit hole, can't stop himself. It was so fascinating how he was almost child-like in his justification of what he did. That moment after Brooke spoke on the phone with Ridge and then looked at Rick from a distance while that beautiful music was playing... YES. And let's not forget to mention: "You may go, now." laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

I don't know what they've got planned for Brooke but I need to see it NOW. Super excited.

• Members

That is very interesting about Brooke! I did think her pouring a glass of vodka was a weird bit of business right at that point. I wonder....

If this story continues in this vain, they might be saving flashbacks for later.

• Members

Right? Deacon is all about Brooke. I think whatever will happen to Brooke will cause Deacon to go to 'her rescue,' 'support,' etc. I do like how they've tried to show Quinn's more sensitive side during the last few appearances. RS is a gem and Quinn is an interesting character, but they need to go back to where she is driven and not psycho.

IDC what Brooke says about stepping aside to let Bill & Katie get back together, it was awesome that Bill dumped her today. I'm sure Brooke had it in her mind how she was going to have to tell Bill that 'you need to get over me and focus on your family, etc." Bet she wasn't expecting Bill to walk. I'm glad they didn't have her pour another drink after that scene. If becoming alcohol dependent is next story, I hope it's more subtle and develops over months, not days or a couple of weeks.

• Members

If Brooke realizes that Bill wants Katie, Deacon wants Quinn, and Ridge wants Caroline she will probably need a drink! I mean, Eric, isn't even in town. She'll need someone/something to turn to. She won't be used to not having guys fawning all over her.

• Members

She also accepted a glass of whiskey from Deacon. He was expecting her to reprimand him, instead she wanted him to pour one for her. Also, I can see Brooke's drinking bringing her closer to Deacon. I'm excited for this, I loved KKL's portrayal of a drunk Brooke last year. (it's a done deal in my mind LOL)

• Members

You're right - done deal! Forgot about the excuse being if Quinn showed up. This could be a really good story for KKL. BTW - she does look great and I like that her performance seem very low key. B&B will be tempted to hit the camp - I mean, who really doesn't see Brooke crashing a fashion show stage wearing the red teddy and strutting/stumbling on stage during a couture line because she's angry at Ridge/Caroline 2.0. - That Maya repeated was the #1 seller in Brooke's line...leaves me believing they kicking something like that around.

• Members

It's probably because he's not even close to being hot enough for the Slut of the Valley!

That's true! It's done--the scripts have been written and the scenes have been taped! Brooke's a drunk!

In all honesty, this could be really good.

Archived