B&B - January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

I thought Liam wanting to take over Forrester at first was lame because how could he do that....but then I realized the idea isn't all that bad. He alone couldn't take over Forrester but him getting Bill, Katie, and even Steffy in on the idea makes more sense. Could be interesting....

Where's Maya's sister? She was on for those couple of eps and that's it? She should befriend Ally/Oliver and get all nosy about her sister's antics at Forrester. They can leave it as to whether Nicole is on Maya's side or not on her side and have to guess.

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Very true, but remember, she "follows her heartgina." I'm still glad Brooke went after Widge, but I will be severely disappointed if she doesn't start taking action to help Rick. Brooke's theme of it's more than a business, but a family is right. Hopefully, she can knock some sense into Rick to let it go for the sake of the company.

I'm torn about Liam - finally glad he got some b*lls, but after all those lame years, it's almost difficult to take seriously. However, I'm all for trying. The Steffy angle could be fun - she definitely won't be happy with what Rick is doing to her father. (I always thought Steffy/Rick would be a hot pairing, but even though not 'legally' related, there is still an ick factor.)

• Members

I can't believe they are already repeating the same theme, except having Brooke step in and threaten Rick, instead of Eric. I should've known the past couple of months were too good to last - worthless scenes with Donna/Pam; Brooke coming up with that solution (that didn't work before), Caroline seemingly forgetting that - even though the keep their clothes on (for plot purposes), they were so going to do it last week.

• Members

You notice how any time Brooke breaks up with someone she makes it about herself and their great loss? "Yes, I know you want to be with my sister, Bill - our memories are locked away forever!" Talk about passive-aggressive. This is why, while I sometimes admire KKL's performance, I can never like Brooke. She's pathological. She wants everyone to always want her and be available, even as she manufactures the dramatic moments to say why they can't. That's my issue.

That and the fact that she is the biggest whore in the galaxy. And I'm sorry, she's a beautiful woman but she looks too old to keep doing this.

• Members

STFU Brooke! How does she think she has any right to dictate what goes on at Forrester when she has no power? Doesnt even have any shares. Girl, Im going to need you to have SEVERAL seats.

Wow, I cant beleive Brooke blamed Ridge for all of this? She had some nerve calling Ridge out on seducing his brother's wife. Bitch, you seduced Ridge's brother, his father, and his other brother. You are a whore. YOUR sex life f--ked your kids lives up. Does Ridge bare some responsibility? Yes, but you are the last one to cast all the blame onto him.

Love the Pam and Donna stuff! I missed those two shading each other. "If Rick doesnt shoot me, Brooke will" LOL

Steffy's already in town....WTF?!? And she's been coming to LA from time to time? I wonder whats the deal with her and Ridge and why they arent really in contact. She kind of avoided talking about him

Ridge to Thot: "Why are you speaking when Im speaking? WHY are you still here?" YES!

Thirsty Thot: "I dont care if I make a fool of myself" Clearly

Steffy and Liam :wub: I dont care what anyone says, she was his best pairing. Id love to see them leading Forrester together. Dingo Girl can go back under

Brooke takes responsibility when Ridge leaves the room. She messed up Rick bc she was lost and panicked? WTF to Brooke trying to make Rick stay married to Caroline. OMG, I cant with Brooke. She was all over the place. Seriously she needs to....

Please register in order to view this content

Archived