B&B - January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Friday

LOL Bill gets hard as soon as anybody shows the tiniest bit of ruthlessness. "You almost sound like you've been eating meat!" laugh.png DEAD at that line. YAS, honey! Steffy is back! There was something really touching about Liam and Steffy being together again. Not that I want them romantically involved but there was just something really sweet in the way this was written. And I think it's a brilliant idea for Liam to want to take over Forrester WITH Steffy. Although I don't know why the little f.cker thinks he should be running the company. Wasn't he just made president of SP?

OMG there's a bell on all of the show's laptops (instead of, say, an apple). Get it? A "Bell" laugh.png

LOL at Pam and Donna comic relief. Those two were great in this episode. I'm glad Donna at least showed up for work.

Brooke cut Ridge to pieces. Good, I'm glad, although Ridge did throw in his jab regarding Brooke's parenting. But here's the thing. What Brooke did here was brilliant. Not only is she trying to end the "constant retaliation," she's ALSO trying to calm Rick down. And what's the perfect way to ensure he listens to her? By totally eviscerating Ridge in front of him. And, clearly, it worked. I was not expecting Brooke to basically completely denounce Maya and try to reconcile Rick and Caroline right there and then laugh.png That's typical B&B bs but it was worth it for the reactions from Caroline and Maya, alone!

• Members

Uh yes. Read my post above. Also, Brooke has NO idea how bad it is with Rick. ALSO, she can't force him to see a psychiatrist. ALSO ALSO, if she did that to him, she'd become an enemy too and then she REALLY wouldn't be able to help him.

• Members

Fascinating to read all your posts. I am SO glad there's discussion for the show.

Yep. Agreed 100%.

Absolutely. She's been back a week. Yes, she's been in heavy play since then. That's because she's playing catch up and they have A LOT to set up/do with her. The show isn't any different than it was a week ago. It's still as good.

Same. Nobody wants or needs The 24/7 Brooke Show

• Members

Dragonflies didnt say force him to see a shrink. She cant do that bc you are right in that Rick is an adult. Brooke SHOULD have suggested it though and she should have called one. Whether Rick decided to follow through with it would be on him, but Brooke is a terrible mother to just ignore his violent streak bc he has a history of this stuff

Had Ridge or Caroline been shot and died, then they should have known better than to have been making out at FC

Um, she's a whore. Whore goddess, but whore nontheless

• Members

It's been two episodes. That could very well happen. For now, she tried to put an end to Rick/Ridge arguing and calm her son down. What part of that doesn't connect with y'all? Donna reminded her of Grant Chambers, so she burst in there trying to put an end to the fighting. If Rick turns her down and his behavior escalates, we'll see what the next step is.

Let me say it again, Brooke doesn't really know what's happening. She's been gone for all of it. She didn't see the way Rick treated Caroline in various meetings or witness that demented laugh of his. Just because WE'VE seen it doesn't mean Brooke ought to somehow know, sense it, too.

Granted, she needs to do more. I agree with that 100%. But 1) she's been plenty critical of his actions, just not to his face because, if he is indeed THIS CLOSE to losing it, what good will that do? 2) I seem to think that trying to end the feud is a pretty good way of going about it.

Did I ever say differently? tongue.png I just called her a SLUT a few posts ago.

Archived