B&B - January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

They just need to leave the triangles alone for a little bit and focus on developing Ivy. She has potential and I'm enjoying the actress, so they need to work on her character.

Wyatt can stay in Europe with Hope for the foreseeable future. lol

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

We have, Aly, Oliver, Liam, Ivy, Wyatt and now Nicole as the "20s crowd". Liam, Ivy and Wyatt can continue to have their seats, but I think its time to do something with Aly and Oliver. They should bring Zende back and put him in a quad with them and Nicole.

• Members

Aly and Nicole aren't and shouldn't be in the same group as Oliver, Liam, Ivy and Wyatt. They're too young and too child-like for that. There's a big difference between late teens/early 20s, and being 25 and up like the rest of them are (or at least seem like they are). Everyone still treats Aly like a young adult, because that's what she is. Which I think would be great fodder for her relationship with Oliver, since he is/could be more experienced than her (think Tony and Megan from Y&R).

I love the idea of bringing Zende on for that age group.

Which leaves Liam, Ivy and Wyatt by themselves. Ergo, they gotta bring Hope back or really work on them.

• Members

Maybe they shouldnt but they are. The show typically does not tend to have a strong teen set. Most of the "teens" end up getting paired up with older characters and get treated like 20 somethings. Rick, Bridget, Steffy, Phoebe, Hope, Thomas

But back to these characters, I dont feel the show should segregate them. Its only 30 minutes, There shouldnt be mix up and its not like theres some drastic difference between early 20s and mid/late 20s. The fact is Aly at 20/21 is dating Oliver who is late 20s. There has to be crossover by very nature of their relationship. If they didnt mix things up, we would have never gotten Caroline and Ridge, which has been the unexpected best thing in ages

Liam/Ivy/Wyatt/Hope is stale as month's old cheese left out to mold. The show needs to go in a different direction there and break them up as a quad and if that involves having the characters get involved in storylines with characters that may be older or younger than them, then so be it. They should not bring back Hope to go another round of this same thing. We need to finally move on from that

Archived