B&B - January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

maybe but I dont see what that has to do with this. Liam didnt strike Rick for cheating. He was actually neutral about that when he learned what Rick was doing to Caroline. The issue today was the condescending way he was talking to his girlfriend and the degrading way he fired Caroline. Im glad that he as a man stood up for those women bc they did not deserve to be treated that way today. What went on between he, Hope and Steffy IMO is irrelevant to that

• Members

I'm glad they are using the "Hope" break to work on Liam. Seriously, dude because such milquetoast - between Hope & Quinn, it was pathetic. Once again, it's clear that Brad is listening. Like Myrabella, with a few tweaks, can take a bland character and put some life into. It's not like they have to turn Liam into $B, but he really shouldn't be such a wuss.

BTW - Does $B actually have something over Myrabella? I didn't quite understand what he was getting at? It sounded like blackmail, but I thought all of her past was known.

Kudos to EY for delivering those sneering lines flawlessly when he confronted Caroline about it continuing with Ridge. (Hello, Caroline is NOT some innocent victim!) And, of course, Rick is being unreasonable from a business standpoint, but who hasn't worked with people who hold personal grudges.

• Members

HOT DAMN at Tuesday's episode. HOT DAMN!!!

Bill dragging Mocky through the mud: "The new Forrester matriarch. Pathetic. You're a joke." I loved Bill and Katie laughing over Bill's cheesy lines. I do hope Katie makes him work for it a little bit.

I thought Caroline's designs were beautiful and was genuinely scared by the way Rick walked up to Caroline. B&B brought the boardroom drama, and then some. Jacob Young barged into the episode with immense intensity--great job. And I'm so happy that both Ivy and Caroline refused to back down and gave as good as they got.

What is happening with Rick is FASCINATING. It's not about being overboard. The guy is losing it. This is the beginning of it. It looks like he might be heading towards some kind of breakdown (and the gun will undoubtedly fit into that in some way). Liam was sort of annoying but I guess you can't fault him for wanting to be some kind of macho man. rolleyes.gif The push was lame but Rick's laugh at the end was terrifying, chilling. The way he looked at Liam, the reactions to the laugh by Liam, Ivy and Caroline, and the music? Perfection.

• Members

Also wanted to add, Oliver needs to put on some weight, ASAP. He looks skeletal.

And I never expected to LOVE seeing Kelly Kruger so much. She brought back fond memories, even though her Mac wasn't exactly perfection. I guess anything related to Y&R back then will always be a good thing to remember...

Smexy? :lol: Is that a good thing?

Archived