B&B - January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

2dc2d9bb3212816d8eba72feb953a37a

" data-width="466">

• Members

Finally the show is using other characters. The Spencer scene almost seemed surreal. Hope this means more than the quad but Im not looking forward to Katie and Bill redux

LOL at Bill reading Mayan. I forgot that he knows about her past. Good way to get him into this story. I will say Im disappointed though that he still is pro Rick/Caroline instead of rightfully being pissed at Rick. I hate how everyone is giving Rick a free pass. What he's done is sick

Liam works. They've shown him doing his job enough times. And to be fair there has been very little story outside of Ridge/Caroline/Rick/Thot. When other characters are used, its directly or indirectly related to those 4. And before that when he was in his quad, his 3 scene partners all worked at FC, hence why the writers would utilize him there

• Members

This a was a good episode. Finally, more characters/storylines!

I have to say, everything with Liam & Katie happened SO quickly and SO out of the blue, I thought I missed a couple of episodes. They crammed at least three episodes' worth of story in 18 minutes lol Still, good to see them. Despite it all, there's still something between Bill and Katie. They may be a poor substitute for the Brad/Victoria pairing we unfortunately never got to enjoy, but the chemistry is still there.

The Nicole/Maya stuff was great. The actress playing Nicole was so natural right from the beginning and seemed so at ease, playing all the little beats to perfection. I'm really excited to see where they take this.

Loved Caroline and Katie coming face to face for the first time. Katie at least isn't acting like she lost the world.

Pam was hilarious "shaming" Rick. I literally LOL when Rick looked up and there was Pam with the portrait. Interesting that Rick tried to get Pam to do a deep background check on Maya and that she shot him down flat.

YAS at Bill just barging into the Forrester mansion and telling Maya to leave Rick or he will reveal her thotness. Fight it out, darlings!

• Members

I guess there's more to find out. I hope they haven't dealt with the whole thing already and plan to explore it deeper. Nicole could have always made some money herself and found a way to go to college. I don't know whether she looked "well off," though. Seemed like a typically dressed college girl, but who knows.

Where is Chit's direct line to Jesus when you need it? Othello needs to GO.

• Members

by well off, I didnt mean rich, but like your typical American. She didnt look like she was rough around the edge or was brought up on the streets. From this small glimpse, she looked like she was raised right and had a decent upbringing

• Members

I liked Nicole too....I sort of wish they would just SORAzied R.J or bring an older Little D, or both so we can have a younger generation set....

I hope Bill does confront Rick too, though I thought the scenes with him and Maya were pretty funny....I'm glad B&B has become an entertaining soap again...

• Members

I may have hit another B&B watching period - I watched this show for the better part of a week and it's pretty solidly scripted and performed at the moment. Kudos to Lawrence Saint-Victor, too. That story Rick told about sleeping in his father's bed was classic soap.

Archived