B&B - January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I know I'm.not the only one who "went there" when Rick looked all shocked when he opened Stephanie's nightstand. Not that I've never slept in.my parents' bed, but I'd be so much more comfortable in my own bedroom. I could never have relations on my parents' bed.

• Members

Me too! It would have been a wrap awhile ago for me.

I forgot about the original Caroline, I liked how it was addressed today in story.

I could never have relations on my parents' bed. Me either!

The Maya renames are too funny I just come in here to read them some times. Mayangeloubiggrin.png

• Members

My God, Rick was trying HARD to avoid telling Maya that he loves her. I felt a little bad for her and glad that she was about to walk out unless he said that he loved her. Of course, she is being ridiculously stupid believing it right off the bat. Maybe she just needs to believe it.

Glad to see Ivy, Carter, Aly and Ridge all wondering how long Caroline will let Rick hurt her. Rick FaceTiming her, naked, in bed with Maya, was such a nasty move and SO B&B circa 90s/early 00s. Loved it.

And Ridge and Caroline and that kiss... YES!

• Members

Im glad they finally talked about Caroline the orignal today. If only they had spliced in some flashbacks

I dont like them together but Ridge and Caroline were cute today. Im glad they didnt have sex.

Brooke is going to be PISSED when she comes home to find Ridge with Caroline.

• Members

TK & LG have chemistry in spades. There aren't that many older actors who would like right with LG and not have a major ick factor. I've noticed that LG is very expressive with her hands and body - especially in scenes with TK.

Since I really caught up on Wed/Thursday. I don't think that Myrabella was wrong to find out if Rick truly loves her or is using her. She has loved Rick for a long time and then came back to her as part of fallout, I'm glad they made her take some sort of stand as opposed to just being content living in the house. The one thing that would've been good to acknowledge was that Rick was probably having a hard time saying the L word, because he was/is reeling from Caroline. (Unlike Liam who says it at drop of a hat, Rick is a bit more complex/messed up.)

I did like the bedroom scenes - and I usually hate B&B bedroom scenes - esp Rick telling her that unforeseen things happen and I love Myrabella offering to grocery shop for him, plus her willingness to learn all she can to be his best possible partner. I like that she isn't just some lazy diva counting on servants, etc. I hope they keep that aspect of her, it's really appealing and makes you want to root for her because she is willing to work hard to better herself. Considering nearly everyone on canvas has had opportunities, money, etc. basically handed to them, it's awesome to have a character who is hungry, but is willing to work for it.

Archived