B&B - January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

More Thorne is ALWAYS a good thing! It sort of looks like there are a lot of good possibilities. I just hope they keep writing it well. I don't like feeling that the show could return to one of its bad phases already.

I didn't know he said that! That's exciting. I wouldn't mind if she got paralyzed; I want to see KKL get the chance to play something very different.

Besides, she could always have wheelchair sex!! :P

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Absolutely, which is why I wish they'd just stop with that. "Gotten used to" is sort of... well, I tried to get used to it. lol

You literally made me LOL.

At least she can finally, actually, ride $Bill like a steed.

"Go, horsey, horsey!"

• Members

Remember in the late 80s/early 90s someone used to get shot on this damn show every year?!tongue.png Then that poor Lieutenant Baker would have to haul a** down to the Forrester mansion to see who got capped this time. He must have wondered what in the city of Angels was wrong with these folks.wacko.png

I'd say someone is about due, it might as well be Brooke. Or will it be Maya or Caroline?

(welcome to the Forrester Family!tongue.png )

• Members

YAY for Lawrence Saint-Victor. Wrote a fun, professional script you wouldn't be able to tell was his first. And he should give HIMSELF a Writing Emmy for those shirtless scenes! But also self-flagellate for giving Othello more stuff to do (I know it's not his fault, but still...).

I'm liking Ridge and Caroline together so far, and I'm glad to see they're supposed to be taking it slow. So they'll be married two Wednesdays from now.

I KNOW that little thot Nicole Avant didn't sarcastically & bitchily tell two women she hasn't even been introduced to yet that she "doesn't need an appointment" to see her sister. BITCH, DO THEY KNOW YOU? Keep that snarkiness for, like, two episodes from now.

DAMN at Maya walking into Ridge and Rick's argument and telling Ridge to leave if he doesn't like it. The way Ridge left it with Carter, it sounds like Ridge will be doing SOMETHING... Yay!

And it seems we're slowly coming out of the one-storyline-per-episode-for-a-month sh!t

Archived