B&B - January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

I thought I would be more excited seeing some other characters but Bill... he has not changed. His empty threats bore me. And Katie was so boring going on and on to Caroline about why she let Ridge go. There was more they could do with that scene. I have no idea where Bell is gonna go from here with Bill and Katie and I'm not sure I care..

I liked how Nicole shot Maya down immediately :lol:

''What I really want is to design''

''Oh!''

''Not clothes''

So I guess Bill is going to use Nicole as a pawn in his game against Maya.

Quinn, Deacon and Wyatt haven't been seen yet in the new year and I love it!

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Today was the first time I truly thought Rick was going waaaay too overboard. I know! Today. LOL. But the way he was talking to everyone in the boardroom made me cringe. I can understand him earlier and how he always felt in the shadow of everyone and he's finally getting "what's his" but today was just wow.

I'm not even a big Ally or Ivy fan but neither of them should have been talked to like that just because Rick was mad at Caroline.

• Members

Monday

Kinda shocking to finally see the other cast again. Nicole made quite the entrance. She is different but not necessarily in a bad way. Her line delivery was spot and for once she is NOT into modeling. NOT into designing. We'll see how long that lasts. Ugh, and DollarBill is back to being his over-obnoxious self...

And I must say, I'm PUMPED to find out what is going to happen with Stephanie's gun!!!

• Members

Like, Rick is scary. I was afraid watching him, kudos to JY.

On another note, I see the show has decided we are supposed to root for Caroline, as every character has told us to do so.

This quad was fun when Rick/Maya/Caroline/Ridge were all painted in similar shades, but now we have every other character, even Katie, rooting for her. Hope did not fall down some stairs, to get off our screens for this :lol:

• Members

Ivy's created quite the stir with her modeling....really? She's so generic and bland. Aint nothing special about her look

Go Caroline! I loved her standing up to her asswipe husband and his ugly tie. They are going a bit overboard with this villain edit for JR Rick. He is just so awful

Go Liam! Loved him knocking Asswipe on his ass. He should have punched him though

DEAD at Bill's read of Minayla. "The new matriarch. Pathetic. You're a joke"

It just hit me but what is Aly still doing at FC? When she came back, she was a prelaw student that joined the company for an internship. Years later, she never went back to school and is still there. What does she even do there and why doesnt she have any aspirations? Has she given up on law? She wants to be a designer now?

Archived