B&B - January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

It's interesting that they gave the story that twist. Rick already shot someone -- Grant Chambers, and he was a kid. KKL recently brought it up in an interview. I wonder if they'll mention it on the show. Maybe Rick will get involved in a whodunnit and wrongly accused.

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The thot is so annoying! Who is she to threaten Ridge about working at FC? She hears I love you and now she thinks she's queen of the world

There was NO reason for Othello being on today. Why is he getting so much airtime? Its not even February.

I hate how they are badmouthing Stephanie in terms of her relationship with Rick. They had a rough patch when he became an adult and got involved with Steffy and went after Ridge, but she loved him growing up bc he was Eric's son and she didnt mistreat him. Othello needed to STFU today. Stephanie had a good relationship with Brooke's kids. She didnt hold her feelings for their mother against them.

Its good to see Caroline finally happy again but I dont like how one minute she's all about fighting hard for her marriage and the very next second she's all about having a future with Ridge. They could have had her be alone for at least a little while before she made that decision

I hope Thirsty Thot's sister has some dirt on her

• Members

Now that would be a good S/L!

Major 'Yes' for Myrabella reading Ridge

Oh and can Ivy now go back to Rick and apologize for being a woefully uniformed busybody? Honey that's what you get when you weren't around when Myrabella/Rick/Caroline all started.

Aly - you just met your biggest threat.... Myrabella's sister is definitely going all in on Oliver - it's too soon for Wyatt.

Archived