B&B - January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

It really is time for some other characters now. I'm getting a Rick/Caroline/Maya overdose and the characters are all over the place.

Caroline is obsessing over her marriage too much. I liked her telling Rick that she would give him one more chance but then Rick should be begging HER for that chance, not the other way around.

And Rick and Maya moving in in Eric's home and calling the shots just really doesn't make any sense. Who made her queen of the world?

I liked Pam's confrontation with Rick but it ended pretty quickly and there should've been an Aly/Pam confrontation with Maya.

Did Ridge really leave for Paris for the time being? The whole cast is going to Europe. Wyatt, Hope, Brooke, Eric.. and now Ridge. Way to clean the canvas.

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

See, I missed all of Caroline's nastiness towards Mayonnaise. Those flashbacks were helpful and I may have felt differently about the situation had I known it was such a reversal. And LOL at that montage of her getting dressed and her big ass Cheshire cat grin. Ugh, Bookman Othello, you guys are right, she needs a better confidant.

• Members

Maya looked stunning today, that dress fit her like a glove. I just love that every time someone berates her she puts on that Stepford Wife smile and her eyes glaze over :lol:

I really liked today's episode, it let us see he really does care about Maya, and that Maya isn't completely delusional and knows he has been using her at times to get back at Caroline. The scene between Maya and Caroline was life, they both killed it

Also, Othello needs to bounce already. I cringe through his scenes.

• Members

OMG, Othello was on again today. Couldnt they have Madison be Mooki's friend if they need to give her someone to interact with?

5FHS9W0.gif

LOL at the thot.

dWTWonc.gif

"You should be glad its not a tasteful nude, although Im not ruling that out for the bedroom." OMG, I CANT with this ho...lol

I cant beleive Rick just walked out of the house and went to work, leaving those two at the mansion alone. I didnt like that Liam was so cordial with Rick. I wish he had given him some hell

• Members

It's so obvious that KM/LG love these scenes. You could tell a couple of times they were holding back laughter. I'm glad they are filling in backstory about Myrabella/Rick and how relationship really started. Utilizing Liam to educated newbie Ivy that this isn't something out of the blue and completely a scam was great. It was a nice touch. I've really noticed that B&B's writing staff has gone to great lengths to avoid painting the main players as all-good or all-bad. OK, except for Ridge, who deserves to be shown as the DB he really is! Also, B&B has effectively used flashbacks this week - to show the genesis of Rick/Myrabella and then showing Myrabella's vulnerability with the scenes with Caroline. Conveniently omitted - especially to people like Ivy and Ally - was Caroline's big scheme with the reality show....

Archived