B&B - January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

A lot of BB most popular pairings are rebounds loll

I don't think Maya is going anywhere, I just saw he CBS 2015 Daytime promo with JY and KM in it together, also read LG and KMs SC interviews

Not too mention Bell could build up his tri and do one of his famous switcheroo and Rick could be professing undying love to Myra next week

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Might as well. It'll be all we have when Maya gets the Forrester door slammed in her face and pouts her way out of those silver gates!

Y'all already know that Mestra will take out a billboard to advertise her ascent to power!

There will be NO escaping her self-satisfied smirk! laugh.png

Brooke will confront the thot for sure.

Maya will throw it in her face that she did the same back when she was 'young all those years ago.'

Brooke will gasp and possibly slap her.

Rick will complain that this is his wuv and Brooke will plead Caroline's case but will grudgingly accept Moostra.

Unless she sees the golddigger in Morca and pair up with Caroline for REVENGE.

I am having way too much fun with this (but that is only because this story has so much potential for even more awesomeness)

• Members

LG has definitely put on her best performance of her entire time at B&B, and so has JY for that matter.

Caroline telling Rick that she is giving him one more chance made me sad. ''Just tell me that you're willing to try''. I thought it was a weird acting choice to shout this line, but it really worked and it got to me.

Oh and stating the obvious but LG is so beautiful.

What a great way to start a new B&B year.

• Members

I'm still waiting for Rick to reveal to everybody (except Myrabella), that Eric BLACKMAILED him into taking Caroline back, which forced Rick to take action. And, OC Rick still has feeling for Caroline, but as the well-timed montage of Rick/Myrabella, there is a history there. I don't think Rick is just going to toss her to the side, especially when she becomes preggers. There was a reason why they had Caroline talk about babies - but it's not going to be her.

I'm not sure how Brooke is going to react to all this. I know she likes Caroline, but she loves Rick. And, then throw in the Ridge factor - and Caroline 1.0 memories and her response will not be clear-cut. This will be a good way to 're-introduce' Brooke into a hot story.

• Members

Metallia to Ivy: "I think we should be friends". I hate this revisionist history with her when Caroline was with Rick first before she came into the picture. I also cant with her moving into Eric's bedroom and then making all these plans for redecorating the place

The material with Caroline today was degrading. I get where they are coming from but I hate how she was grovelling and willing to accept being disrespected by her pig of a husband. I will say LG saved it in the last segment when they had Caroline talking more strongly. I commend her maturity here bc she is trying to think rationally and not act impulsively

Wow, did Eric really just leave for his trip anyway? How spineless and useless of him.

I hated that story but I wish they would bring up Taylor. She's the only woman Rick has actually lost to Ridge. Hunter Tylo's presence would be appreciated

Archived