B&B - January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

Congrats to LG. She has improved IMMENSELY as an actress. She sent chills down my spine when she told everyone to get the F out as she stared at Measles. Oustanding. I noticed how both Ridge and Caroline made mention of how Rick still loves her and thats why he is doing this. I wanted them to work it out before but I hated seeing Caroline grovel for him. She should kick him in the balls and walk out. IF, the show decides to put them back together, he needs to work for her bc it makes her look pathetic to cling onto him after this

Ivy...go home with your late ass self. Totally useless

WHY is Othello getting so much airtime?

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL...you know when she got out of jail, she couldnt afford a good relaxer and brush, but now that she has the money, girl looks good. I was looking at old clips and she looked a HOT mess when she first appeared

wow, I completely forgot that this started bc of Quinn's selfie

• Members

I think Othello is on so much lately because he is Maya's one friend :)

I love big reveal and fallouts on soaps. B&B is delivering! While I would also like a B story, I'm perfectly fine with this story for now. It's great and involves enough people that they can get content from that.

• Members

Yes.

He's just too bad for words! But, in all seriousness, he was used as complete filler. They needed someone to show since so many were in Rick's office, and unfortunately they used Othello. The show always picks a random character to fill in during the breaks from the main, climactic scene. If they had more stories, they wouldn't have need of that. lol

I nearly died!

Thanks!

They sure needed to give Maya someone to talk to although it pains me that it is one of the stiffest, most untalented men this show has ever had.

B&B brought the drama. They are the only ones who can do it like this anymore.

• Members

Oh, without a doubt. But Othello was the one who knew about Maya & Rick, so we had to suffer through his "being coy" acting. With both Ivy and Pam.

And I fear we'll see him again once Murcaca's dream life comes crashing down all around her! :D

• Members

I thought it was a particular dick move for Rick to move Caroline out while she was at work. Like she isnt even allowed to go home and get her things together. She has to go find a place to sleep tonight and tell him where he wants her to send things. I really wish Eric had backed Caroline up here and said she wasnt going anywhere bc if Rick wanted his mistress, then they needed to get the F out and go find somewhere to live

Archived