B&B - January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Maya already stated that she got Rick while he was with Caroline, she has acknowledge that, and way back she didn't has after him, but t is true that Caro treated Myra like crap when Myra and Rick were together and tried to break em up, Caro was a crass, snobbish, prejudice shrew back then who was begging and lifting her skirt to get Rick back

• Members

Meteora probably won't try and get herself preggers with the Forrester heir until she thinks her reign as Queen of the World is in jeopardy. This is all about Rick's Ridge issues. He will probably toss her aside at some point. If the thot doesn't saddle Rick with a potential heir at some point, I will be terribly disappointed smile.png

• Members

I miss the show yesterday, so I was surprised that Eric said to Ridge he when Stefanie was living she always put him first. Ridge was given money for the purchased of his own company and he lost it and came back to the Forrester's company. Eric was lied to for years that he was Ridge 's father. Ridge will try every trick in the book to go against Rick. I don't think it going to work with Rick and Myra, I don't like Carter he is a back stabber, who knew from day one how Myra felt about Rick, and he was so busy trying to get her for himself.

Caroline really believe that Rick was going to come to her, she doesn't realized like Eric that Ridge was using her , one to help him designed and two, to get back at Rick because he hates him.

• Members

Yes! Please do not write the final strokes in a matter of weeks, it would be too much wasted potential (much like there usually is when either Brooke and Hope return and everything is centered around them again).

Is is too much to hope they manage to write stories for several characters on canvas at the same time? Okay, I take that back - I just went back and read that entire sentence - and laughed. :'D

• Members

It felt uncomfortable watching Caroline practically beg Rick to save their marriage but, in reality, it made sense. She showed her love and commitment to him by being willing to accept this horrendous betrayal of Rick's (and his nasty putdowns and the fact that he has gone much further with Maya than she ever did with Ridge...) and treating the situation as calmly and maturely as she could. She has nothing else to prove. That being said, I loved her final scene in which she gave it to Rick and clearly got to him (although I doubt it will be enough).

I did not expect Maya to ask Ivy to be friends, although I understand she probably wouldn't want enemies all around her. Her "as of today, I can afford integrity, too" was a great line.

I loved how Ridge and Eric got into it as a result of Eric's decision to let Rick try for a year. The scenes captured the much more complicated dynamics of old. All this is so obviously about Rick & Ridge's relationship and I love it! So juicy!

Archived