General Hospital August 2014 Discussion

• Members

I really dont understand why RC has even bothered relating Dr O to Nathan and Nina only to dismiss the entire side of this story. I would rather see Britt trying to get to know her newfound brother and newly revealed cousin Nina instead of watching her make a fool of herself for a man who clearly has no shadow of interest for her.

With the amount of airtime Nina is getting wouldnt it be so hard to have her do something different than just plotting to get back at silas then changing her mind every two minutes.

I cant understand why Nina is on so much to begin with but to have her interact only with three people is even worse.

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

To Ron this is not dismissing the story - it's giving it a brief break.

Obrecht's link to Nina, Nathan and of course the embarrassed-looking Donna Mills will return in full force soon, I am sure. Because I am 100% convinced that Mills/Madeline bedded Victor Cassadine as well, and that both Nathan and Nina are actually Cassadine cousins/adoptive siblings. I am certain Victor has had both of the elder Westbourne sisters, behind the other's back.

Ludicrous and I don't care about any of them (especially Britt's mangy ass), but there we are.

• Members

I was just glad that Sonny stopped one second thinking the world revolved around him and aknowledge that he had a nephew.

Long enought at least to down play the fact that a nine years old running away could have resulted in serious harm

I used to cringe at the idea of pairing sonny and Britt together but those two poster kid for child neglect might truly be cut from the same cloth after all

• Members

Parry Shen cannot ACT. And those scenes with Lucas and Felix were the worst in quite some time. The actor playing Felix is a fairly poor performer too, very uneven. And I have to say Scott Sickles dialog (esp those scenes) stunk. Substandard. Those scenes belonged on Noah's Ark on Logo. Putrid

• Members

PSh is actually great. The character of Brad is written as very unsure about himself and overcompensating for having been rejected his whole life so I think he plays those character traits wonderfully. He also has enough charisma to have made a character that wasnt supposed to be more than some disposable underlings into an on-going character.

And he plays off of Britt very well.

I get it you dont like him but to say that he cannot act is a ridiculous statement.

He is way better than easily half the cast.

Archived