General Hospital August 2014 Discussion

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

#sighofrelief

Now I'm glad I came back from my "hiatus" earlier this summer. I absolutely wanted to come back and make amends with as many peeps as I could here. Because, one, life is too short, to use the cliche; and two, these shows suck too much for anyone around here to be upset with anyone else.

OMG. Did I just root for Joss to lay the smack down on Emma? What the !@#$%^&*] is this, "Melrose Place: The New Class"?

• Members

Because I couldn't anymore (for awhile) with this show, DAYS or Y&R. (I gave up on B&B making sense about 28,000 Brooke ONS ago.). I mean, you have Spencer blackmailing everyone (or so it seems) when he isn't busy hiring washed-up soft rock bands from the '70s to woo his sweetheart (and really, he's too damn young to be so in love), and it's all front-burner, played totally straight (despite what RC tells himself on Twitter) and getting more airtime than Leslie [!@#$%^&*] Charleson? Oh, and Tracy can't see that isn't Luke? Tracy? Quartermaine? I ask you, what does one DO with all that?

• Members

Agreed! I was thinking the same thing when Elizabeth pulled his legs from underneath the table. This awful actor is getting more airtime than the vets?? And then we get Lucas and his gay 30 second infomercial. selling us GG and KL...and I thought Luke and Noah were bad with pacing and story..lol...the Z twins look like a masterpiece compared to GH.

• Members

I ate crow like a mofo and made peace with Vee and SoapSuds. Because, hell, GH is getting worse and we deserved some happiness.

Anyways, that's what happened

Oh, God, I could just see RC handling that on GH. :(

• Members
Yeah, that's why I decided to grow a sack real quick. I WANTED to hate on SoapSuds and Vee, but my heart just isn't in it anymore. I enjoy this board too much and miss it whenever I am away.

Besides, there is a REAL enemy we need to fight, and just as soon as (s)he finishes watching GH for the first time ever and realizes he's been trolling for the wrong show, we will.

I'm kidding.

• Members

Ryan Carnes has been looking rather hideous for months now and I'm wondering if it's on purpose, courtesy of TPTB. When Lucas first appeared months ago he was so sexy and MANLY good looking to me. His hair was perfectly trimmed and he had sexy facial hair. Just downplay the gay guy's handsomeness so that he's more "acceptable" perhaps? Sigh!

Archived