General Hospital August 2014 Discussion

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Anything that has anything at all to do with Patrick, Robin and Sabrina is utter bullshit, thanks to Ron Carlivati. No way would Patrick be married to that dried-up sopapilla; and no way would Robin leave behind her daughter to rescue some freezer-burned slab of beef.

[!@#$%^&*], I must be hungry.

• Members

Michael acts so much like Jason it's eerie.

He's such a Sonny defender. I can't wait for the day, if ever, that he finds out that Sonny killed AJ. Too bad Duell's not that strong of an actor to really do those future scenes justice.

Yeah. But I will. Her hair looks like [!@#$%^&*].

• Members

I am here for Jordan/Shawn

Ned and Michael and Morgan soooo anguished over Alice. I can't.

I could be here for Ned and Olivia. Maybe. I lold at Sonny's reaction to seeing them kiss.

Robin is being ruined further. I see Victor's back tomorrow. I'm guessing Robin was told to be a complete bitch to Patrick to throw him off. I also doubt Jason is really dead. Please. Are we in store for another "surprise" (ala their lame Nina/Stafford reveal) here that pretty much every sees coming or is this all mis-direction that goes nowhere until Kim returns for her millionth return.

Give me Sam and Patrick. I'm ready for them.

Ugh at Jillian the "hero" mobster Ron is trying to shove. I can't wit this [!@#$%^&*]. And yuck at Alexis getting all hot over him tomorrow.

Archived