General Hospital August 2014 Discussion

• Members

If Jason is dead then why doesn't Robin come home? Im calling bulls--t on her story. I cant even stand to look at her intentionally hurting Patrick like this. She was completely off her rocker not realizing they need to divorce

I continue to FF all of BrooklynBrenda's scenes

WTF is Jordan wearing?

If WK leaves GH does that mean he wont appear on Days till summer of next year?

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

By the end of oday, Jordan wore pretty much nothing :P

I wanna hate NoLivia but for some reason I really like that pairing even if she should burst in flame for even thinking of mentionning Lois' name and pretend they were galpals (bullshit!)

And sonny must never use the word loyalty because he doesn't know the beginning of what it means.

I might be alone but i like the Qs and Morgan praying for Big Alice to make it. To me it is the best part of the show at this point.

And Alexis was on a roll today. (Thats three positive thinbs if sommeone is counting and that was about what was on the air, top that Jonnyboy

• Members

Antoyne: Kim said quite awhile ago her fans wouldn't be happy with this return either. So I was forewarned...and Patrick Drake was created to be Robin Scorpio' love interest according to Brian Frons in one of his videos on soapnet. It was rumored at the time they wanted to make it clear there would be no Jason and Robin. Frons was a JaSam fan (also because his wife liked them) and made no bones about it.

Also in the end Ron or is it Franks said Robin will be a true heroine. I am surprised Jason wasn't in the pod though.

I enjoy seeing Ned and Brad even though I am tired of these triangles that are set up basically in the same way. I think Ron should take a hiatus on triangles for a minute they are just awful.

I don't know if I'm feeling what I should re: Alice heart transplant and all the Qs and Morgan the honorary Q along with Kiki gathering around.

The scenes at the clinic with Sam and dayplayer / Robin and Patrick clubbing her to death were awful... the acting wasn't all there for me either.

I just don't care about Nina and her nice brown hair with or without Franco who I also don't give a rat's tutu about so... it was good to get a break from them at the same time along with SighLess.

I kinda thought Sean/Jordan would wind up romantically even though she has more chemistry with Jillean. I suppose he will be finding out her "BIG" secret soon enough that she's a DEA agent. Alexis (whose brunette / blond highlighted hair looks nice) its good to see her she's getting a lot of air because of her romance.

Who else was on...Sonny/Morgan/Michael? Building up towards .... another "BIG" reveal....I suppose.... Triangles and Big Reveals RC's hallmark.

• Members

I was home yesterday and watched live (a Fear Factor stunt, if you ask me). The show just looks so cheap. The sets are ghastly!

If you can get past Kim's hair, there's even more heinous stuff awaiting. I didn't believe a word coming from Kim or JT's mouth. Neither is feeling the sh!tty material, but I expect them to deliver anyway!

Sam and the day player. Wow! Super bad on ever level. EVERY LEVEL! All of this is just so stupid and poorly done. When you least expect Miller, expect him! Screw story, FrankenRon are just going for the most shocking entrance.

Morgan and Michael at Alice's bedside? AJ's death is turning into a footnote. How's the little greasy maggot going to get away with it because we know he is!

Shawn and Jordan were hot, but I'm lost. I've only tuned out recently but I know neither character has had an abundance of airtime, so how did we get to Shawn pouring his heart out to Jordan? Months and months of story are missing here.

Alexis - I think everyone is on the same page with this one :(

• Members

I'll give it to them, Shawn and Jordan were hot sliding down that wall yesterday. But their story is so confused, the characters are so barely there and superficial - all Shawn does is wander around town, a mob hitman lecturing people on their lives of crime - and that's also a problem with those two-minute Scrubs scenes, which no one will buy into.

• Members

I like the actress who pretended to be Mickey's sister. I say pretend because I was told she was hired by almighty Sonny so he could be absolved in Morgans eyes for screwing Ava. I hope that it comes bite sonny in the ass right after Big Alice got her new heart.

Sonny will still be scum in my eyes even if he brought peace in the middle east and cured cancer

• Members

I know I shouldn't be invested but they completely dropped the ball with the Obrecht family

1. Why hasn't Britt met her new cousin, Nina? Obrecht too for that matter considering she's her niece, getting care in her hospital? Its like these two don't work at GH on the days that Nina is there to see Silas.

2. Why hasn't Nathan inquired about who his father is? This reminds me so much of Guza when he would change a character's paternity and doesn't have said characters curious (Sam, Skye)

3. Why isn't Obrecht trying to reach out to Nathan? The last time they interacted was the NB? She acted so distraught right before she was reunited with her son, yet now is written as if she only has Britt as a child

4. Is Madeline ever gonna go on trial? Whats the hold up? Why hasn't Nina express interest in wanting to confront her?

Its official. As of today, Sonny and anything involving Alice's heart are now on my FF list

Alexis is such a DUMB bitch. There I thought she finally got a brain as she successfully called Julian out on all his lies but then he whips out the dick and she loses her damn mind again. I don't know who she's trying to fool. She'll be back in his bed soon

Victor hired Rafe to run Patrick off the road? WTF?!?

Archived