Y&R: July 2014 Discussion Thread

• Members

It would be great to see Mark Derwin back on Y&R........maybe not as Nikki's lover but he could always come back as Adrian Hunter the guy who killed George Rawlins then tried to kill Cassandra with the gun in the ice......his character didn't die and he just got sent to prison when that story ended. They could have made Austin his son and used him to get revenge on Paul or something....

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Visionary? Are you serious? I truly don't understand your obsession with Passanante especially since you once said the following (as I came across recently while reading old boards here):

"Jean Passanante needs to be let go from ATWT. Her writing is so dull and boring."

• Members

I don't even remember. I think at the time I was frustrated with jean at ATWT. I griped too much then I was very worried ATWT was on its way out. I think I was a little unfair to Jean because she was at ATWT for nine years that's a long run and she has her weaknesses and her strengths.

• Members

Dylan is bad enough but I bet it won't be too long til we start hearing Nadia's theme with Kelly and Stitch.

...I can see it now, the big reveal of Stitch's big bad dark secret, Kelly in tears in slow motion...and of course, Dylan will be there with his hands rubbing his temples, yelling 'Why, Stitch?!' with Nadia's theme being wasted while some extra in the background at Crimson Light's scarfs down a tuna melt.

Just out of curiosity, when was the last time Neil and them got Nadia's theme song played for them?

• Members

To each his own. I find the the show overall for the past 2 years has been the most boring and bland ever....including MAB's tenure.

And the show seems less like Y&R than ever before.

• Members
Even though I agree the show has been good, it's just an opinion we share. No one is wrong for believing otherwise.

As I suspected, Stick's big secret is lame. Unless he is a serial killer of children, the buildup was too drawn out.

I love Billy and Chelsea.

Archived