Y&R: July 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hell no! Don't put that out in the atmosphere. I don't need it coming true. I love MEK but no. I can do without him. :P

I can do without Cady/Kelly too. She is giving me Dixie 2.0. and I hated Dixie. I was hoping they'd at least make Kelly a vixen and Cady would tap into her old Rosanna ways but no. Cady can go. BUT if they do cast her ex, I'd rather it be someone like Jon Hensley, Robert Newman, or Grayson McCouch. An actor that is older, still has sex appeal, and knows how to act. MEK possesses two of those traits sadly.

• Members

I wanted Greyson McCouch on Y&R once upon a time but I can't remember the role I wanted him in.

I wish Cady had gone for Rosanna instead of Dixie. Either way, I hate Kelly and wish she were gone.

Agree,,,waiting for the casting announcement any day now.

• Members

Nope, her personality is weird to me ... stiff, bland and I'm questioning the chemistry between her and Jack... there's doesn't seem to be a whole lot for me; I'm feeling a mismatch here. She's just not that interesting, Thumbs down.

There' no question that LiLy has gotten a nose job. Wonder what took her so long?

• Members

I wanted him to come back as Cole Howard, Victoria's ex. I said in another thread that had Restless Styles stayed open, he along with Nina and Leanna Love could've written the magazine together. Cole wanting to take the magazine in a serious direction. Leanna wanting to make the magazine more smut and gossip. Nina being in the middle, wanting a mixture of Cole and Leanna's ideas. With Ashley returning, they could've done a story on John Abbott with Nina learning that Ashley truly isn't his child (as everyone in GC or in the family don't know that). Cole could've opposed the story but Leanna runs the story and we see the repercussions from it. Ashley could have another breakdown. Abby, Tracy, and Billy, both who I don't think know the truth, could've been pissed. Jack (and even Jill) would want revenge out of fear John's legacy could be tarnished a bit by the article. Victor would comfort Ashley, which would make Nikki seethe and further push her Paul's orbit. Christine could blame Paul/Nikki getting close all on Nina, her best friend. Victoria could take Cole's side, pissing off Billy and pushing him further into Chelsea's orbit. Dina could actually return.

It'd be a bit different from the mess we already see on Y&R and it actually uses history....

• Members
I think the industry not mistaking her for a black person was why she got it. Didn't she complain about not getting roles because of her unique look. The only thing she could get was the black best friend because she didn't look anything like the black leads they cast as the main family. Ha!

Archived