Y&R: July 2014 Discussion Thread

• Members

They didn't do it for Dru? I can't remember, but if they didn't that sucks, although I suppose the way she died didn't exactly lend itself to Nadia's Theme.

I like Billy and Chelsea too, although I like them both with other people as well, so I'm not all that invested at this point.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Still catching up (and its mostly tiresome...) and I just watched the 7/10 episode in which the master thespians of the editing department used a WRONG outdoor shot for the first scene. D#Oh! The scene took place in the Abbott mansion with FauxToria, OpieBilly and Chelsea (poor girl has been become one of the bright spots on this show...) but they used a shot of Vickie's dream cottage house.

• Members

Well today was a huge letdown for me. Nikki's court case was Zzzzzzzzzzz. I've said it before . . . I didn't hate David Tom at the end of his run as Billy, but I just don't think he could have pulled off these toe-to-toe scenes with Stick (and I think this actor is just awful) without looking like he should be put over someone's knee. He just didn't have the "heft" he needed IMHO. I'm really growing to like Burgess Jenkins in the role, and and he comes off as much more capable of a believable rivalry with Stick (have I mentioned how terrible he is). .

I would have really enjoyed Billy exposing Ben if I could get past the actor who plays Ben.

• Members

Oh sure, they look like relatives, except that TL is hot, can act, emote, is masculine and has chemistry with both women and men. Other than that nunuBilly is a spitting image. I just watched last 30 minutes of Thursday's show - first time in a couple of weeks. I came on to post what a joke nunuBilly is. This is the answer?

Archived