Y&R: July 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The scenes were painful as hell! I was more interested in the door between them. I hope the show is still looking for a male to lift that wretch because AH is just hopeless, yet they insist on keeping her ass. She is such a fail!

I watched for the Hevon scenes but it was a struggle. Jean and Shelly are absolutely worthless as writers for this show. They don't understand drama vs pretend drama. Dylan bout to weep because of Stitch and how what Stitch did might affect his new family? It was just too much for two males on a soap. Women usually behave this way. Dude, go find your gun and head back to GH!

• Members

Amelia just won an Emmy and she's close to 10 Years with Y and R. Honestly Jean is promising us a big juicy storyline for Eileen Davidson. Ashley getting a big story is music to our ears. Jean will write a classic old school kind of Audrey Hepburn romance for her.

• Members

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

Did I really see on Twitter that Mariah could have feelings for Nick?

Did I really see that?

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE NO.

• Members

re: Mariah

I was booed off the stage when I got a vibe it would be Noah however, it never occurred to me it would be Nick. Which is just as bad if not worse. This is quite a surprise.

But I think she'll just have a crush on him hopefully that's as far as it will go; that' understandable. Anything else with these two actors wouldn't work for me. If Mariah wasn't a Cassie look alike with the same actress in her role; I think a story like this could work; as far as being soapy. But the thought of going further than a crush is repulsive and I can't for the life of me understand why they want to go there. They should know better.

I enjoyed Tracey' talk with Abbey today her being on screen just brings me all kinds of warm and fuzzy. That's one character in soaps I've always liked and never waivered. Esp her storylines back in the day with Ashely being "the beauty" and she struggling with her self image.

Summer (and Austin) annoys me. I just don't like her.

:D"More interested in the door between them" CHappens your posts crack me up better than the scenes.

Archived