Y&R: July 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This wedding between Austin and Summer is completely unbelievable and ridiculous. I know Passanate is a fan of attempting to write cheap gothic romance or trying to make tragic anti-heroes(see Adam Munson and Paul Ryan) but this is the pits especially since this is all thrown together so fast and so sloppy, even for Passanate's ATWT villain of the month standards.

Then again, Neil buying a house for Hillary takes the cake.

It's going take to an intelligent writer to solve the constant banality of today's Y&R.

• Members

Huh? So they recast a legacy (core) character for an actress who' been on the show 5 minutes playing a generic character whos' been on maybe a half hour? (and IMO that' dull as dishwater)? That's really strange. I mean who is CM' Kelly to rearrange an entire character that precedes her... LoL

• Members

I think it will be Nikki. Its only logical since she has to kill someone ever 4 years or so. But I got money on it being Dylan. It will be during some sort of attempted rape of Nikki and he will go on some long trial where everyone will get on the stand and wax poetic about his awesomeness. He has to be the hero of the show, you know. Good ole Prince Valiant.

Archived