Y&R: July 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And WLS seems to be an pretty even keeled blog. I've never read any ranting and raving like I have with some other soap blogs. And yes, I agree they, like everyone else is entitled to their opinions. I don't think they meant it to be 'the final word' either. If some are taking it that way, that speaks to a gap in perception, I guess.

• Members

Devon has become pathetic.

Can't believe anybody might still be rooting for him and Hilary as a couple after all this.

But I have to admit there is a sadistic part of me that would love to see Lily's reaction when Hilary dumps Lily's dad for her brother. biggrin.png

• Members

I never said that WLS called themselves the final word on the Billy recast. But when someone sources them on it, that person is looking at WLS as an expert with a commanding opinion. There's no gap in my perception.

But yeah, everyone is entitled to their own viewpoint.

• Members

I don't find Devon pathetic at all.

He's caught in a terrible situation, and it's easy to see why he'd be so torn between announcing his love for Hillary and being loyal to Neil. He's also protecting Hillary in everything he says and does.

Bryton is playing the hell out of this. He's done good work every time he's been given something meaty to play, and he's been excellent in this storyline. There's no doubt in my mind that Y&R is taking him seriously.

Archived