Y&R: July 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Actually, it's an opinion. And you cannot seem to handle opposing viewpoints without being childish and rude. I'm really sorry you are butthurt over DT being let go. I originally thought his firing was a mistake, even though I think he's very limited on talent. But I like new NuBilly. So I'm going to enjoy him. Sucks for you.

• Members

There are ways to mature a character w/out bringing in a new actor, and if they still think he's too young, yes, get rid of him. However, TIIC are determined to hang onto Villy so they are trying to find someone that works with AH. Soaps used to be bigger than this!

• Members

But Billy Miller DIDN'T stay, so there's nothing wrong with the "mature reasoning." BJ looks older than Billy should be??? According to whom???

Look, you don't have to like BJ in the role, but you're not in charge. You don't get to decide how old Billy Abbott is, how mature he is, or who plays him. I'm personally sick and tired of the viewers still living on the fumes of Billy Miller. Move on, for Chrissakes.

• Members

Well we are all free to our opinions and I can call BS on something if I dont agree with it just as you and others have the full right to put in your two cents. I didnt like BM as Billy. I perferd DT and YR should gave him a full year to see what he could do then just drop him and recast someone who is a good actor but IMO wrong for the role

Archived