Y&R: July 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Were you not saying mere days ago that you thought Passanante wasn't clicking on Y&R and that she would be better suited to Days of our Lives? If she's not bringing romance to the show now, what should we assume she would do so in the future?

• Members

Enough with Adam's hands! No one needs to see him for at least another 9 months!

Sweet Valley Noah shows all his reactions with eye gestures. He reminds me of someone from an ABC Afterschool Special. He and Courtney are so dull!

Summer is not the sharpest tool in the shed, but at least she brought on some eye candy!

Speaking of eye candy, where was drunk Devon today? I was loving him yesterday, all hammered!

Cane goes away and we still have to see him? ?Just not fair!

• Members

Man, Billy's aged.. and no chemistry with Victoria either. Hey guys.. maybe Amelia's the problem.

Why the hell is Kelly apoligizing to Stitch? Not more then two months ago, she was ready to punch him and reacted with anger whenever she saw him.. What changed? Other then a change in actress... of course.

• Members

This show is nothing but rewrites of plots and characteristics.

BJ isn't working for me as Billy, and this without taking his 'appearance' in mind.

Noah and Courtney are just boring, no drama, no nothing, just filler. No writer has been able to write appropriately for Noah ever since he was aged.

I'm loving Sharon and Nick though.

• Members

Jenkins as Billy is beyond laughable! Everyone involved should be kicking themselves for such a stupid decision. All this to find a match for that 1/2 dead heifer and the guy works better with Chelsea/MCE. I don't watch regulary at all but was just disgusted to see this old ass man playing Billy. It's ridiculous.

Archived