General Hospital July 2014 Discussion

• Members

Michelle Stafford is so hilariously fake and obvious. She clearly doesn't do subtlety. The eye shifting, the eye rolling, the smirking, in EVERY single (or at least 98%) of her scenes. Love it!!!

Julian and Jordan were hot. Can't wait for Shawn/Jordan if it ever goes anywhere!

"Apprise you of my whereabouts..." Shut up, Spencer. And how indulgent can everyone be with him?! He always pulls stupid sh*t and gets away with it every day.

Franco is not cute. And that lady with him in the beginning of Thursday's show was so annoying and ugly AF.

Tracy and Ned are sweet. But Tracy had to go and say Diane Miller's name... oy vey. And Ned is too smart for this. Tracy should be too!

My love for the fabulous Nina is known. And it cracks me up that she gets away with everything, especially with how unsubtle and obvious Nina (and Michelle Stafford) is, but I do like that Sam is getting smart now about her.

Silas is, besides being ugly af and boring, an !@#$%^&*]. He didn't listen to Sam and he didn't believe her.

Nina can't dance but that just makes me love her even more. She, Rosalie, and Dr. O are my girls!

I wish Lucy, Felicia, Scott, etc. were on more. That would be great. And please, please... less and less Mickey Diamond. He is unwatchable.

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They should've made sure MS didn't play it for humor and her usual schtick, and then they should've kept it out of the scripts, because the fact is this is at least as much on the scripts as it is on her - she's not making this [!@#$%^&*] up, 90% of her banter is on the page. Sure, Rosalie is an appealing new player but the Nina that has her double act with Rosalie is just Phyllis warmed over right now. If Stafford had kept on with the straight-up, old-school psycho take from her first big reveal and stayed that way, it would be another story. You could've humanized her later. It worked for Robin Mattson on AMC.

• Members

I think Nina is the best thing about current GH which isn't saying much. Every story is a hot mess and most of the characters are unlikeable. She however is hilarious and her scenes with Rosalie are the highlight.

I would have said Jordan but all her scenes are repetitive with no movement as the story has clearly stalled bc Anthony Geary is on vacation

• Members

The time that should have been spent on Shawn and Jordan wasn't, so now we are where all black characters are on soaps. Because they are black, they should be paired or related. I watch Shawn (and Carly) scenes on YT and I'm totally not feeling Jordan like I was before. A black woman is certainly needed on GH, but like everything else, this character is such a disappointment.

• Members

And again, when you don't have LT plans for characters and just toss them on air to keep up with guarantees, it shows. Jordan, and any other character, should be more than just the immediate story in which they are involved. It's not like Geary didn't give them notice of his medical leave. TIIC should have planned better.

• Members

I love Olivia with the right people (Scorpio) or doing the right stuff (having crazy LSD visions), but she is basically a Lois clone now in so many ways and that is both a waste of Lisa Lo Cicero and an insult to Lois and the audience's intelligence. Their backgrounds are extremely similar. Putting her with Ned would just make it beyond ridiculous. There's no point in putting Ned with a literal clone of his wife. Didn't they used to say Ned and Lois were back together and touring the globe? Leave it at that.

Jordan could be interesting but as I've said before, she has no actual purpose beyond plot function for this story. And it's not like RC is invested in either her or Shawn. Shawn is more of an ass by the month, too - he's now Sonny's self-righteous hitman and spends all his time lecturing other criminals. It's impossible to root for him.

Archived