General Hospital July 2014 Discussion

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The show was absolutly unwatchable today

But the worst part had to be the Nina/Nathan scenes. This dispell the theory that two negatives make a positive because twice the waste of space didnt amount to anything worth watching.

And close runner up was the David Otunga bullshit. One scene would have been ok, dragging it any further was completly useless.

• Members

I truly wanted to like those scenes for some reasons. I figured this would be a good way to humanize Nina but all it did was make me think Nathan is even dumber than i thought.

You catch your allegedly wheelchair-bound sister standing in the midle of the room and you dont feel the need to say nothing to no one?

And Nina didnt even bother to sit her useless ass down before allowing anybody in? I want Britt to turn out to be adopted because as silly and braindead as she can sometime be she is way more inteligent than all those morons

• Members

I liked the David Otunga stuff. Maybe I'm a sap (I am such a sap), but I thought it was well done, and I am, for some reason, such a sap for Michael and Morgan with Alice. The boys were bringing it, and I am so happy we have two really fab young male actors on GH right now. Plus, I like the juxtaposition. Alice is just a maid, but she made a difference to a community with her life. See? Sap. Ugh.

And I do continue to enjoy Molly keeping her brain and having nothing to do with Julian's sad BS. She was all on that. Her dad is dead but their house is blowing up? Could it be the other mobster? Yes. Yes it could.

The Jordan and Anna stuff, was, as usual, just ridiculously stupid, and I just want them so badly to be clever, you know, because they are representing women in typically male roles. But ugh. Just no. Just so dumb.

• Members

Big Ugh! to DipSh-t Devane dismissing Jordan's claim that she heard a voice that sounded like Luke. She is the WORST

Nina is so irritating when she's playing this phony nice act. Its amazing how much more enjoyable she is when she puts that away and is a nutty bitch.

The Maxie stuff was torture. Im going to need to add her to my FF list

Im confused as hell. Can someone explain why Micky tried to kill Alexis and her family? I don't get why this attack on Julian's loved ones happened

cSyitEC.jpg

What the hell is he wearing?

• Members

Keep trying to figure out why Craptini do some of the stuff they do - you'll be bunking with Heather before long.

The explosion was not necessary because Jillian is cooperating, no? More plot point sh!t based on um...NOTHING!

Gonna pretend I didn't see that shirt.

• Members

I've barely paid attention the last few days ... WTF is Luke wearing? And I'm so glad I missed his pop up ... literally, apparently!

Anna is soooo dumb. I cringe seeing her now. Can Jordan be given her job? Although I'm sure in time Jordan will be tossed under the dumb bus too. Can't have typically smart Anna and Tracy onto Fluke. Heaven forbid!

I'd care so much more about any of this if ANY of it made any sense. But when you can more or less figure out the entire 'storyline' if you spend about 5 minutes thinking about it ... Ron fails as always. He goes for shock value but none of it's at all shocking.

Not sure what the point of Alexis's house blowing up. I guess another set they can get rid of? To cause more forced tension between Alexis and Molly? And I never thought I'd see the day I'd rather watch Molly but give me her in all her annoying, whining, screechy glory over her dipshit of a mother anyyyyyy day.

Julian looks like a fool. William deVry should not be playing a mobster. He's not at all believable and never will be. Maura West is more believable as a mobster than he is.

• Members

So they Skyped Luke in ... ROTFLOL who says Ron can't be creative...

Isn't that Jennifer Hudson' baby daddy? (fiancee' like forever) I lived in Chicago and they made a big deal cause he's this big shot lawyer making all this money and he gave that up for wrestling...he's a good looking dude. I actually got a little misty eyed when he wished he could give the Dominator his heart and its a rarity I enjoy Morgan outside his one-liners with Stumpy... I'm still cracking up when he said "you can't unscrew my girlfriend"

Poor Morgan his brother and his dad ... took his woman.

Oh, Look, "Another day of Jordan and that raggedy weave and those nappy edges. I am going to count how long it takes them to either fix or change that cheap Yaki" I think she needs the French Wave.

Well I'll be damn...there' Brad. Say it ain't so...

Mickey D wanted to kill Julian because "after Julian found out they were lacing the coke with heroin he said he was done with the business and told Mickey he quit. Heroin addiction bad, cocaine addiction better but I'm interpreting it as a speedball that killed Rafe.

Archived