General Hospital July 2014 Discussion

• Members

Olivia is so annoying. Can we please get rid of this Bensonhurst ho already? I had to FF her scenes with Ned

When did Ava get fat? She like blew up today

Jordan never went to prison? Wow, call me slow, bc I thought she really did go to jail for that and part of her release was that she'd have to work undercover for the DEA to infiltrate and help take down this organization

Good lord why did it take Alexis 10 minutes to tell Julian that the kids weren't inside?

Completely forgot about Alice until she was mentioned today.

Tomorrow Nathan finally interacts with Nina again. Don't you just love how they selectively remember relationships when convenient?

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Mac not being included probably doesn't mean anything. He is still on contract (at least, for now he is). He hasn't been in this version of the opening at all, he wasn't removed. He hasn't been in it since 2012 when they last had the long credits, same time Monica was removed too. He doesn't drive story anymore so his exclusion is no surprise.

YAY to no Sabrina or Felix! I'm assuming Sabrina is excluded because she's not back yet and who knows who her new story is gonna be with. I bet Felix is out in December at the end of his contract.

Lulu's new shot looks so good wub.png End of this clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgqH20ZIvjI&feature=player_detailpage&list=UUV6CoiODKE4p7Dwo9LKCIOw

Archived