General Hospital July 2014 Discussion

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

DEAD lol but so true. I forgot how ridiculously close in age they were.

I was soured on Kristina only because of A, the awful writing (a better actress could probably make it work) and b, the introduction of her as some mob princess reality star. Blech. Instantly soured me on her but I sort of warmed up to the idea of Kristina and Johnny. Brandon Barash was another one thrown in the trash as was Johnny. What a waste.

• Members

I am partial to anybody who holds his own against Jane Eliot so I among the few who liked Trey. The actor had potential. He was killed off way too soon. But once Joe Jr was toast there wasnt much left to do.

I still remember fondly the all too brief Trey/Tracy scene when Tracy told him his father died. Anyone who argue that Tracy has no sould after watching those scenes isnt worth arguing with imho.

• Members

Joe Jr and Tracy: the best pairing that was never taken to its full potential.

I should have hated the idea of Tracy being involved with such a low life yet he managed to do the one thing NO ONE ever did which was to put Tracy first. He valued her life more than his own and how many people can you say that about Tracy?

• Members

Please, no more about Whistlin' Sho. He had chemistry with JE but he was awful! He was like the janitor wandered in.

I get it, he loved Tracy but he still raped Kate/Connie. They never walked that back. Classic Ron.

Johnny had more chemistry with KA/Starr - the Luke/Laura-esque pairing they'd never do. I could not with NuKristina. I remember my ex-boyfriend kept asking me if she'd been killed in Pentonville when she vanished after that whole community service thing. He was really big on her having been killed in a prison riot. I don't blame him.

Archived