General Hospital July 2014 Discussion

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It'll be a surprise!

BTW, don't know if anyone read Ron's twitter earlier today, but still rude as hell and became so defensive when someone called him out for the way he was writing Scott.

And right on time....this is what I was saying about this amp'd up Julian/Alexis promotion:

A little Love in the Afternoon for #Julexis fans! http://abc.tv/1ugkbvh

• Members

Alexis: "I ache for what Molly is going through BUT Im finally getting some good dick. Bitch is gonna have to deal" Im paraphrasing but that's the gist of what she said to Julian. What a disgrace choosing a lying awful man over her child. It was sad that Julian was the voice of reason trying to get her to consider her child before him

Jordan and Anna need to STOP meeting in public...Ugh! And ugh to her ready to prostitute heself

No Nina today? I thought for sure that Ava and she would finally come face to face at the hospital. Seems like a missed opportunity especially to have Nina rip into her for being pregnant

So Im guessing we are in for Morgan and Rosalie. I like that they are expanding her beyond Nina and Silas. Now we know she has daddy issues. Any guesses on who's kid she is?

I loved the Lucy and Scott material with her being forward and telling him she wants him. Bobbie however has been written horribly. She comes across very pathetic. Now both women are telling Scott he needs to make a choice? I didn't even know there was a choice. Its like we just jumped into the end of a storyline that didn't even exist

What kind of DEA agent goes to some kid to ask about some women's past? That should have been TJ's first clue that he was a fake

Archived