General Hospital July 2014 Discussion

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Because somebody had a fit backstage about it which resulted in them having to have a mediator and them cutting a massive amount of stuff. It'd be months before they could get it going again so they shot a Bobbie and Lucy cat fight so that it wouldn't be literally four or five months before you saw them again.

• Members

That's new. I can't say as I necessarily blame the performers if so. Scott has been Hitlerized by this show so much over the last fourteen years it's a joke - and Scott can get pretty scummy, I was just ranting the other day about how tired I am of Bobbie giving him passes for his [!@#$%^&*] - but I think certain things I was hearing about were beyond the pale for what they've done with this character.

• Members

What do they say about people doing the same thing over and over again but expecting different results? Rc is an idiot because he pulls the same crap again and again and again. I DONT think he could spot an original idea if it came out of his rectum.

• Members

What do they say about people doing the same thing over and over again but expecting different results? Rc is an idiot because he pulls the same crap again and again and again. I DONT think he could spot an original idea if it came out of his rectum.

Archived